Central avec terrasse-solarium
Nombre max. de visiteurs4
Salles de bain1
- Ascenseur dans l'immeuble
- Adapté aux familles/enfants
- Idéal pour des événements
|Adresse||Calle Marco Sancho, 41003 Sevilla, Espagne|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||LBWNLRYN|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Aujourd'hui|
Totamente rénové et équipé dans les moindres détails .
L'appartement comprend une chambre à coucher et peut accueillir jusqu´à 4 personnes.
Dans le même bâtiment , il y a plus d ´appartements , ce qui en fait une excellente option pour accueillir de grands groupes .
Sur le toit de l'immeuble , nous avons une terrasse meublée et un bar , où vous pourrez profiter des vues magnifiques et du climat.
Au rez-de -chaussée il y a un bar - burger, avec des tarifs très intéressants pour nos invités.
Il est possible de prendre le petit déjeuner, demi-pension ou pension complète.
INFORMATIONS SUR LES ENVIRONS
La Macarena est un quartier traditionnel situé au nord du centre historique de Séville .
Dans la rue Feria, vous pourrez trouver son célèbre marché aux puces le Jeudi , il y a une grande variété d'antiquités et d'occasion.
A quelques mètres de là :
L´ Alameda de Hercules , une grande place récemment rénovée entourée de bars à tapas , restaurants , cafés et pubs .
L´Arc de la Macarena , l´ancienne muraille de la ville.
La basilique de la Macarena, célèbre pendant la Semaine Sainte.
Marché alimentaire rue Feria .
En 15 minutes vous rejoindrez la Cathédrale, la Giralda, le quartier de Santa Cruz, Alcazar, etc...
|Prix à la semaine pour un maximum de 2 voyageurs||400 €|
|Prix au mois pour un maximum de 2 voyageurs||895 €|
|Prix pour > 2 voyageurs||5 € par voyageur/nuit supplémentaire|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
Nicely located appartment with beautifull terace on the roof. Kitchen is minimum but enough to make your coffee in the morning.
The appartment is located in a great area of beautiful Sevilla, you can walk easily to nearby Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping places!
The appartment has got evrything u need, a huge comfy bed with room for 3persons!! the room is small,but nice!
Great terace upstairs!
We enjoyed our stay really much, thanks a lot, we will come back for sure!!
The apartment was just great. Clean and easily walkable to all interesting areas of Seville. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the noise from the street filters into the apartment, the windows could do with thicker glass. Carmen was always ready to answer any questions we had, and everything worked out just fine. I would recommend.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Luxurious and spacious appartment at a great location in Sevilla! We stayed with 8 persons one week, and it proved to be enough room for all of us. When on vacation location is important, and with the Parque Marie Louisa just across the street, location was well cared for. And it took only 10 to 15 minutes to walk through the park to the city center.
We were also very happy with the service, both in renting the appartment and in service on the spot. It was easy to arrange for us to be picked up from the airport (and brought back) for a very reasonable fee.
Advise: make a plan on who will shower when, because the warm water capacity per run was limited.
All in all we can recommend both this appartment and our host Carmen!
Nice and cosy apartment with a marvellous roof terrace. Positive: everything is available to make a decent meal, the apartment is clean, it has a "double bed" (not a twin bed) and a nice view from the terrace. Only point that could be improved: the amount of hot water due to the capacity of the boiler.
This is a really new apartment. Although it's not in the down town but very near to the metro station. With the taxi from down town to the apartment you just need to pay about 10 Euro.
What not good we feel is: there is NO WIFI or INTERNET! It's really extremely inconvenient! Especially for the tourists, who want search for the route or sth. else.
Perfect located. It´s a small studio but the large terrace makes all the difference. Very well equipped kitchen, and nice large bathroom.
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption