Cathedral Square Exclusive Area C5
Nombre max. de visiteurs3
Salles de bain2
- Adapté aux familles/enfants
- Machine à laver/sèche-linge
- Fumeurs acceptés
- Ascenseur dans l'immeuble
- Chambre avec serrure
|Adresse||Avinguda de la Catedral, 08002 Barcelona, Espagne|
|Type de logement||Chambre privée|
|Code de l'offre||CI190FYQ|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Aujourd'hui|
We don't accept drunk teenagers. Parties are not allowed. There is a guard man controlling the building 24h/day. Any person with an inadecuated or noisy behavior will be quitted out from the building.
*** Cleaning ***
Our team will clean the common areas 1 once per day, you must respect them!!!
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS F.A.Q.
- With how many people we will share the apartment?
- This is a touristic hostel, not a family flat. Our guests come to visit the city, not to stay at home.
Rarely anyone all day stays home. So the kitchen and bathrooms are always free.
-How do we get keys?
-After the reservation you will receive an email with all contact information. Please contact us by Airbnb regarding the arrival time. Our team will meet you in front of the building for the keys exchange.
-Do we have to bring our sheets/blankets ?
- No, we provide them.
- Can we enter and leave the hostel at night?
- Yes, this is not a family apartment. No grandmother or housekeeper controlling your life. Although there is a security guard who ensures that at night the silence and order is respected.
-Do we have to share our room with other people?
- No, all rooms are totally independent and private with key lock in the door. Nobody will enter in your room.
- Where we park the car?
- We have an agreement with a nearby parking. The price is 12 euros day (minimum 4 days)
- At what time can check-in/check-out?
- We have a very flexible schedule.
We accept arrivals 24h.
* arrivals after 10pm extra fee 15 euro
** arrivals after 1am extra fee 30 euro
please pay in cash upon arrival.
Check-out will depend on guests coming after. Although we can store bags if you have a late flight.
- Is it a safe area?
- Yes, the Cathedral Square is one of the most important areas of Barcelona. Beside the town hall and the main police stations.
- Is it far from the sea/beach?
- 10-15 min walking to the Barcelona’s port, and 10-15 more walking to la Barceloneta beach.
- Is it far from Las Ramblas/Plaça Catalunya?
- No, it's very very close, just 10 min walking.
This is not Sagrada Familia temple, this is Cathedral of Barcelona.
Sagrada familia is located in a dormitory suburb, not in the centre.
Exclusive rooms in an exclusive location, just in front of the cathedral.
Our team clean the common areas 1 time per day, must be respected !!!
*** You can use the kitchen but it should be cleaned after use !!!
*** 2 bathrooms, must be keep clean and dry after use !!!
The apartment is in the most central area. No need public transportation to get around.
The last day leave the keys on the bedside table and the door closed.
******** Thanks for the reservation. Please read carefully the following instructions:
1- Contact us as soon as you know the arrival time ONLY through Wimdu message system.
(do NOT contact by email or call about your reservation)
2- day of arrival: CALL OR SEND SMS 40 MIN BEFORE ARRIVE TO THE APARTMENT.
* we need 40 minutes to reach the apartment
** we will wait in the apartment.
*** Late check-in extra charge:
15€ after 22:00 , 30€ after 1:00am (PAY IN CASH UPON ARRIVAL)
1- Taxi, costs only 30€ (is the best way)
2- Aerobus (6€per person) you must stop in Plaça Catalunya. then walking 15 min.
3- We don't recommned by train. It's expensive and slow
** PRINT A MAP or use GPS
Check out is at 11:00 am. We are flexible (if it's possible) to check-out later you must arrange the time with us.
|Prix pour > 2 voyageurs||11 € par voyageur/nuit supplémentaire|
|Arrivée après||Sur arrangement|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
|Départ avant||Sur arrangement|
The bathroom was very dirty. They told us the cleaning woman would clean every day but we never saw her. The shower was very cold. The bedroom was also dirty there was hair everywhere on the ground. And it was really small. The location was good.
Thnx but no thnx. Not again.
The location was awesome ... right in the heart of things. you get out and you're in walking distance to all the places you wish to go.
BUT... don't expect a nice stay in your room.
The door is barely a door. you hear everything outside and the doors make the biggest noise cause the locks are rotten.
The bathrooms are filthy cause the shower curtains are shitty and no one thinks to clean the bathroom floor after they showered.
also: since it's an unsupervised hostel you get to live with some disrespectable a**holes who will eat your food and leave their stuff in the sink.
If you're a party animal who wants to party and just needs a place to crash til the next romp then it's a perfect fit for you (and you're most likely one of the assholes who comes in at 3am and screamtalks in the hall and slams the door shut with no regard for whoever tries to sleep because you think you're alone in there)
but if you're trying to have a few nice days in Barcelona i'd recommend something nice and intact (and not this glorified locker for your stuff)
The apartement is set in the centre of Barcelona, vis-à-vis with the cathedral, that's great for visiting the city. The room was not too small. The apartement (kitchen, bathroom) is shared with other guests and these rooms could have been a bit cleaner.... but for this price and for a couple of days the apartement is ok.
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption