Athènes zone hilton 5 min du métro
Nombre max. de visiteurs4
Salles de bain1
- Adapté aux familles/enfants
- Machine à laver/sèche-linge
- Lit bébé
|Adresse||VRASIDA, 11528 ATHENS, Grèce|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||BKIW6J9J|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Hier|
Situated in the centre of the Athens, 5 minutes walking from the metro stop Evangelismos, is ideal for those who want to explore everything within 2-3 days on foot or business travelers. It is on the semi ground floor and just 5 minutes from
Accommodate up to 4 adults.
1 bedroom with a double bed
1 living room with 1 double sofa bed
1 bathroom with washing machine
1 baby chair
1 fully equipped kitchen
1 dining area
Bed linen and towels are provided
Free Wi-fi, Air condition - heating, TV, hair dryer,iron,etc
Be prepared to experience Athens the authentic way...the way we do!
Guests are requested to deposit their trash regularly (and certainly prior to their departure) in the grey colored trash collection containers in the street. Please recycle. The blue containers in the street are for recycling materials.
We expect from our guests, prior to their departure to clean their dishes and leave the kitchen as clean as they found it. In case that you do not wish to clean your dishes or you do not have time to do it, you can leave 14 euros in cash in the kitchen for the cleaning lady.
Thank you for helping us save the environment and the Greek seas. No paper towels, kleenex or feminine products to be flushed in toilet.
With every stay regardless the length of stay, we offer 2 rolls of toilet paper
4) Respect the neighbors. Please restrain from making loud noises between 02.30 pm-5.30 pm and 11.00 pm -08.00 am.
5) This is a NON smoking apartment. Smoking is allowed only in the Veranda.
6) Towels are provided but they are not to be used as a bath mat , or to remove make up.
7) Please lock with the key the entrance of the building after 10 in the night.
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
By making this reservation, you accept that this not a hotel. This is a house and you are a guest. The host cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises.
Guests are held responsible for their own actions if they break the law. Use of drugs inside the apartment is prohibited. The Greek law covers this agreement and any civil difference should be held in Athenian courts.
|Prix à la semaine pour un maximum de 4 voyageurs||280 €|
|Prix au mois pour un maximum de 4 voyageurs||1017 €|
|Nombre max. de nuits||3 mois|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
Très bon séjour chez Helena! Juste quelques conseils d'amélioration :
Un peu plus de vaisselle, un sac poubelle et un torchon pour essuyer la vaisselle dans la cuisine. Merci pour cette location.
Rien a dire , tout était parfait !
L'emplacement de l'appartement est très pratique lorsque vous venez pour un congrès ,il est juste à côté du Hilton .
L'accueil très cordial , appartement agréable , prestation de qualité .
appartement dans un quartier agréable.t proche du metro et commerces. L'appartement en lui même est un peu décevant. Situé en demi sous sol , il est peu lumineux. Si vous partez sur les mois d'hiver, veillez à rester bien couverts la nuit car l'air conditionné fonctionne mal. Le lave linge semble n'être là que pour la déco et il manque un espace pour déjeuner (pas de table fonctionnelle pour plus de 2 personnes). Cependant, l'appartement est propre et la literie convenable. Bonne location si vous y passez peu de temps dans la journée. Le transfert aéroport/appartement est bien organisé. Mention spéciale à notre chauffeur Marietta, une perle.
We stayed very well in Athens: the apartment is so nice and my family (I, my wife and two daughters enjoyed itself very much. It's in a quiet and residential area and you're near by metro station (if you want, you can go by feet in the centre). If you want to have dinner or lunch at home there are all you need (and a supermarket nearby) and if you're tired and want to eat out there are restaurants and take away.
We are advising it.
My wife, two daughters (6 and 8) and I stayed in Helena's apartment, near the Hilton Hotel, for 4 nights. It is a very convenient apartment, with an excellent cost/value ratio, and close to two metro stations. The space was enough for us, everything was clean and wile it was quite hot outside, the temperature in the apartment was good even without air conditioning. We could not make a better choice.
it has been a beautiful experience in a lovely town. Helena has given full support from our arrival to our departure. the flat is nice, clean, with all facilities and, most important, very well located to visit Athens.
We enjoyed a lot our stay. Chryssa was so kind with us when we arrived. The house was nice and near to the city centre.
The stay at Helena's flat was great. We felt welcome and received prompt replies to our questions and requests. Everything is according to the description and the accomodation is equipped with all the things one possibly needs. The neighborhood is safe and several restaurants, cafes and supermarkets are just around the corner. It takes not more than 5 minutes to the subway and all the touristic sites can be reached within two or three stops. I can recommend the accomodation and would stay their again.
We had a good stay in Athens. There are some very strong points and some points for improvement for this accommodation. Overall, I will stay here again in future.
1. Good and very safe location. Just opposite a small park on the main road. Syntagma Square is 20 minutes by walking, or 2 metro stops. Metro station is 5 to 7 minutes away. Bus stop is just outside the apartment.
2. Overall, clean apartment reasonably working appliances.
3. The land lady's mother - Maria greeted us at the apartment. Nice welcome, helpful nature. Spoke good English.
4. Enough street parking only a block away (two streets behind the apartment), if you are planning to have a car to explore the areas outside Athens. You don't need a car to go to Athens center.
Points to improve:
1. There is no toaster in the apartment. There is one sandwich toaster, which doesn't lock properly.
2. The washing machine has all the labels in Greek. It will be helpful if an English operating manual is provided (or a quick operating instruction is given).
3. Water heater (boiler) is a bit weak. Instruction is to switch it off before going to the shower and heat up the water again before the next person goes to shower. Water gets cold quickly, especially if you are last person to go to the shower. I visited in December, but I assume that this is not a problem in spring or summer.
4. Air conditioning in the main room only (which is also a room heater). In the cold season, bedroom room remains a bit cold.
5. There is no instruction given about the public transport. I missed a quick information such as name and location of the nearest metro as well as bus station, how to go to center and different places, a sketch of the area etc. Greeks are friendly and helpful people, so you will find this out by asking people on the street, but it will be easier if the information is provided upfront.
Conclusion: Good and helpful people, good and safe location, reasonably good apartment (a bit old) with all the apparatus. Good value for the money. Will consider to stay there again.
Hola. he estado con mi marido y mis dos hijos 5 noches en este apartamento y me gustaría compartir que la cocina estaba bien para cocina, aunque muy poco equipada( y cada vaso y plato distinto, lo que va quedando), la cama de matrimonio era confortable, pero el apartamento está muy anticuado. El baño es oscuro, destartalado. con la puerta que no cierra, la bañera que no traga el agua... bueno un desastre. En todo el tiempo que estuvimos no nos cambiaron las toallas ni las sábanas y en general , todo estaba muy descuidado. Creo que la propietaria debería reformarlo un poco para alquilarlo en mejores condiciones
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption