Ruterra 2 BDR Flat for Friends
Nombre max. de visiteurs6
Salles de bain1
- Adapté aux familles/enfants
- Machine à laver/sèche-linge
- Ascenseur dans l'immeuble
- Animaux acceptés
|Adresse||Blodkova, 130 00 Prague, République tchèque|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||B7AV2VPT|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Aujourd'hui|
Apartment consist of:
*living room with the kitchen. Kitchen is fully equipped and has everything what you need for comfortable stay: oven, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, crockery and cooker, dinner table for 6 people and TV. Also there is a foldable sofa which can be used as a double bed for 2 people. If you don't have your laptop with yourself, you can use our computer with internet connection.
*first bedroom with a double bed
*second bedroom with double bed
*bathroom with shower unit, toilet, sink and soap for your hands
*small room with dryer rack and washing machine
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
Vinohrady, a cadastral district in the city of Prague, covers Prague 2. The name of the residential district, which means vineyards in English, received its name from the 14th century vineyards that covered the area in tasty grapes and vines.
So many attractions you can reach easily by walk, such as:
* Jiřího z Poděbrad Square ( 2 min walk)
* the Television Tower decorated with giant crawling babies( you should definitely go there, there is a such an amazing view over the city on top of the tower, also you can have glass of wine or cup of tea/coffee in a beautiful restaurant/bar on the top as well) (less than 5 min walk)
*Riegrovy Sady - Located in the gorgeous Art Nouveau district of Vinohrady bordering Zizkov is the lush and rather large Riegrovy Sady (Rieger's Park) (5 m in walk)
*Wenceslas square ( 15-17 min walk or less than 5 min by tram)
You will definitely enjoy your stay in this apartment:)
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - the cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 ppl, 25 EUR/car for 4 ppl, and 35 EUR/car for 5-6 ppl. In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Parking is not included in price, but no worries about it, when you will arrive we will explain you all details about parking and show you where you can park your car, for the lowest price. Parking in the street costs 12 eur/day (weekends and nights for free)
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as soon as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards)
- We kindly ask you not to make any noise in the hallways and other common areas in the house after 22h00. There are many old people in the house and we have promised the neighbors to keep the peace and maintain friendly relations.
We love our guests so much that we provide them with a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days – we will clean and change towels/linen once a week for free.
- If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :)
Thank you for understanding.
|Prix pour > 4 voyageurs||6 € par voyageur/nuit supplémentaire|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
The apartment and its location were very nice and welcoming. Olga welcomed us in her office and gave great advise for sightseeing and hidden treasures of Prague. We enjoyed our stay very much!
Nice place , clean and best area
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Lovely Flat and nice furnished and very clean, not even 5 minutes from Wencelas Square, Old Town within walking distance.
The landlords are really nice and give you loads of hints and advices.
the appartement has a convenient price but It lacks of tableware and some leaks appeared in the roof the raining days. No elevator (but second floor)
Very nice flat with short way to the City. Also Transfer from Airport was very easy.
An incredible flat, and amazing city! We had a really good time and we enjoyed it so much :)
Dear Emil and Olga,
We had a fantastic time in Prague and we were satisfied with the accommodation. The location was very good and the flat was clean, comfortable and well equipped. There is only a minor issue I would like to call your attention to. We received some recommendation from Olga for restaurants, which was very kind of her. However the restaurant called Beer Museum is a place I would never recommend to anyone. Both the food,and the service were terrible. There are so many nice places in Prague but unfortunately this is not one of them.
On the whole, Prague was a fantastic experience. Thank you.
This place is a good choice if you travel on a budget and you want to live in a nice neighborhood. It has everything you need for a short stay. The tram is five minutes away, so it won't be a problem if you want to go to the city shortly.
Rooms are clean.
One confusion with the vocabulary. In BrE the floor of a building at street level is the ground floor, the one above it is the first floor and the one below it is the basement, or lower ground floor in a public building.The apt. is on the ground floor but the street is quiet, so it was not a problem, just a suprise for us.
The sheets are clean but the bedding smelled funny and had damp-stains, therefore four out of five stars.
Great apartment located in the heart of Prague! Choose this place if you going there!
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption