Ruterra 2 BDR Flat for Friends
Nombre max. de visiteurs6
Salles de bain1
- Adapté aux familles/enfants
- Machine à laver/sèche-linge
- Ascenseur dans l'immeuble
- Animaux acceptés
|Adresse||Blodkova, 130 00 Prague, République tchèque|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||B7AV2VPT|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Aujourd'hui|
Apartment consist of:
*living room with the kitchen. Kitchen is fully equipped and has everything what you need for comfortable stay: oven, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, crockery and cooker, dinner table for 6 people and TV. Also there is a foldable sofa which can be used as a double bed for 2 people. If you don't have your laptop with yourself, you can use our computer with internet connection.
*first bedroom with a double bed
*second bedroom with double bed
*bathroom with shower unit, toilet, sink and soap for your hands
*small room with dryer rack and washing machine
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
Vinohrady, a cadastral district in the city of Prague, covers Prague 2. The name of the residential district, which means vineyards in English, received its name from the 14th century vineyards that covered the area in tasty grapes and vines.
So many attractions you can reach easily by walk, such as:
* Jiřího z Poděbrad Square ( 2 min walk)
* the Television Tower decorated with giant crawling babies( you should definitely go there, there is a such an amazing view over the city on top of the tower, also you can have glass of wine or cup of tea/coffee in a beautiful restaurant/bar on the top as well) (less than 5 min walk)
*Riegrovy Sady - Located in the gorgeous Art Nouveau district of Vinohrady bordering Zizkov is the lush and rather large Riegrovy Sady (Rieger's Park) (5 m in walk)
*Wenceslas square ( 15-17 min walk or less than 5 min by tram)
You will definitely enjoy your stay in this apartment:)
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - the cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 ppl, 25 EUR/car for 4 ppl, and 35 EUR/car for 5-6 ppl. In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Parking is not included in price, but no worries about it, when you will arrive we will explain you all details about parking and show you where you can park your car, for the lowest price. Parking in the street costs 12 eur/day (weekends and nights for free)
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as soon as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards)
- We kindly ask you not to make any noise in the hallways and other common areas in the house after 22h00. There are many old people in the house and we have promised the neighbors to keep the peace and maintain friendly relations.
We love our guests so much that we provide them with a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days – we will clean and change towels/linen once a week for free.
- If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :)
Thank you for understanding.
|Prix pour > 4 voyageurs||6 € par voyageur/nuit supplémentaire|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
Great stay lovely apartment within walking distance of everything found managers to be very friendly and of great help would highly recom
It was a perfect stay. Emil was so friendly to wait for us. We had some traffic and arrived a bit later than planned but everything was superb.
The apartement was very clean and is perfectly located. Food and shopping centers are just steps away. If you want a good apartement with everything near by, this is the perfect apartement.
we will come back for sure if we visit prague again.
Very clean and convenient apartment.
We were very comfortable here and had no real issues. There is no living area so everyone is congregated in the kitchen. However you are in Prague to see the sights and not sit in the flat.
Would happily stay there again.
The women in the office were very helpful.
The apartment and its location were very nice and welcoming. Olga welcomed us in her office and gave great advise for sightseeing and hidden treasures of Prague. We enjoyed our stay very much!
Nice place , clean and best area
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Lovely Flat and nice furnished and very clean, not even 5 minutes from Wencelas Square, Old Town within walking distance.
The landlords are really nice and give you loads of hints and advices.
the appartement has a convenient price but It lacks of tableware and some leaks appeared in the roof the raining days. No elevator (but second floor)
Very nice flat with short way to the City. Also Transfer from Airport was very easy.
An incredible flat, and amazing city! We had a really good time and we enjoyed it so much :)
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption