SAN ZANOBI APARTMENT
Nombre max. de visiteurs4
Salles de bain1
- Adapté aux familles/enfants
- Lit bébé
|Adresse||via San Zanobi, 50129 Florence, Italie|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||8YL2W6YG|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Il y a 4 jours|
This small and bright apartment composed of a fully equipped kitchen a large bedroom which can accomodate up to 4 people ( one double bed and one sofa double bed) and by a bathroom.
lies on the second floor in a historic building. The apartment is in fiorentine style, clean and decorated to a good standard. It is a bright and lovely space to enjoy a plesant stay in Florence
Is equipped with WI-FI and all amenities needed for a pleasant stay
Utilities for short time, bed linen and towels are included in the price.
Once your booking has been completed we will provide you with detailed maps and travel directions for your most successful check in. Our doors are widely open for all nice, bright, and friendly people. Thank you for choosing us and have a wonderful time in Florence.
We are located a few meters from the apartment and our staff will always be present from 10 am to 7 pm hours continued for all information, tips, etc..
The apartment is situated in the “no driving area” (ZTL) where you can access by parking in our private garage near by your apartment. With the Convention 25/30€ per night.
Local shops and markets will provide all your gastronomic needs. Many restaurants and local pubs bring you the flavor of Florentine style. You're spoilt for choice!
Very close to this apartment you will find a bike and scooter rental, perfect to reach all the places you would like to see and also the apartment is 5 minutes far from the Station Santa Maria Novella and many bus stops. Otherwise you can take advantage of our various tours in all of the most important cities of Tuscany like Chianti and Cinque Terre.
Check-in from 3.00pm to 7.00pm
During the check-in will be stipulate a regular touristic lease agreement.
Check-out until 11.00am
Florence Concierge is at your disposal after 7.30pm to 00.00am upon special request for the late check-in.
In this case an additional fee of € 30,00 will be applied.
Florence Concierge agency is open from 10.00am till 7.00pm for:
Luggage deposit (if you arrive before 3.00pm) on charge
All touristic information
Please after the booking we need you to send us copies of your documents.
CITY TAX: 2,50 € per night each guest
(Applies to guests over the age of 12 years)
PLEASE free the apartment of all garbage and wash all dirty dishes, pots and pans, otherwise you will be charged. (30€)
For stays longer than 10 nights, utilities will be paid by the guest. Relevant expenses will be calculated through utility meters and charged at the end of the stay.
|Prix à la semaine||495 €|
|Prix au mois||1274 €|
|Nombre max. de nuits||1 mois|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
L'introduction de Florence fournies par Sharon était vraiment super et très instructif. L'appartement et fascilities sont en conformité avec la description. L'emplacement est parfait, très proche du centre historique, juste à côté de Mercato Centrale. Cependant, la rue a tendance à être extrêmement bruyant à partir de très tôt le matin. Il faisait très chaud ce moment-là, donc nous avons gardé les fenêtres ouvertes pour la nuit (il n'y a pas de climatisation) et nous ne pouvions pas dormir à cause du bruit (voitures, des gens qui criaient, l'ouverture des portes de garage et ainsi de suite). La seconde nuitée et suivantes, nous avons dû utiliser des bouchons d'oreilles. Néanmoins, nous avons vraiment aimé l'expérience globale et nous ne pouvons que recommander cet hôte!
The introduction to Florence provided by Sharon was really great and very informative. The apartment and fascilities are in the accordance with the description. The location is perfect, very close to the historic center, right next to Mercato Centrale.
However, the street tends to be extremely noisy from the very early morning. It was very hot that time, so we kept windows opened for the night (there is no air conditioning) and we could not sleep well because of the noise (cars, people shouting, opening garage doors and so on). The second and following nights we had to use earplugs.
Nevertheless, we really liked the overall experience and we can recommend this host!
Comme une famille de 5, nous étions très heureux de rester dans Sharons appartement. Placé dans le centre avec une courte distance à pied de tout, ce Apartemen confortable est l'endroit idéal pour séjourner. ... et la meilleure nourriture marqué à Florence est situé juste en face :-)
As a family of 5, we were very happy to stay in Sharons apartement. Placed in the center with a short walk to everything, this cosy apartemen is perfect place to stay. ... and the best food marked in Florence is situated right across the street :-)
C'est bon tout le meilleur pour la salle gastronomique en face du marché. Delicious même pour le déjeuner pas cher.
Super zentral und das Beste für alle Feinschmecker die Markthalle gleich gegenüber. Sehr lecker auch für den günstigen Lunch.
Rossana je vous remercie beaucoup pour tout, nous nous sommes sentis à la maison votre appartement est perfecto.Un Francisca salut et de la famille.
Muchas gracias por todo Rossana,nos hemos sentido como en casa tu apartamento es perfecto.Un saludo de Francisca y familia.
We are in 2 minds about the suitability of Blue Apartment and Florence Concierge. The major Pros are roughly equal to the major Cons making is difficult to decide.
* The apartment is well-equipped, well-maintained, clean and tidy, modern and spacious and we thought stylish. Such qualities meant it was much better than the majority of the many European holiday apartments we have stayed in over the years.
* Blue Apartment is well-situated to Mercado Centrale [a ‘must’ visit foodie mecca, with the freshest food and delectable sundries downstairs to 2pm, while upstairs foodie heaven with excellent restaurants and gastro bars and a fantastic evening vibe].
* It also has a central location to Florence’s historic centre and within easy walking distance to the major tourist sites. So the apartment is ideally situated for touring, restaurants, leather goods, sightseeing and exploring on foot.
* Very close [10 min walk] to Santa Maria Novella train station and where airport and many urban buses halt.
* WiFi worked seamlessly and with strong signal in all of apartment.
* Close to 2 Conad supermarkets [one at Via Nazionale near junction with Piazza Della Stazione and one on Borgo San Lorenzo near the Duomo]. I would also recommend ‘Eataly’ for exquisite bread and provisions on Via de Martelli, again near Duomo].
* Very friendly and caring Concierge staff who provided 2 sets of keys.
* Very serious intrusive street noise levels. Possibly OK if you are a sound sleeper / have earplugs / close windows and have aircon on. Otherwise the African shop [which also serves as a ‘community centre’] directly below apartment windows is rowdy and regularly in evenings people spill out onto street drinking and smoking and conversing at top of their voices [with Friday and Saturday evenings continuing into the small hours].
* We had to collect apartment keys from Florence Concierge business shop at 42r Via San Zanobi – about 100m away. We were not informed that Florence has a unique street numbering system whereby residential and business street numbers although existing side-by-side are totally unrelated. The small ‘r’ [=rosso =red] alongside 42 means a business street number. Blissfully unaware of this, I ring doorbells at 42 Via San Zanobi and got a very angry Italian woman who gave me an abusive mouthful for disturbing her. The Florence street numbering system and the exact location of the Concierge shop needs to be explicitly clear to visitors. By the way, Concierge shop is the other side of the bicycle rental shop.
* We thought the Concierge business-side mean-minded, leaving only 2 toilet rolls [cheapest variety], 2 hand towels, 2 bath towels, some coffee, a dribble of olive oil, no kitchen roll or other provisions for 6 days stay. They also tried to charge us 2 Euros per hour for each suitcase we wanted to leave for safekeeping on our last day when we had to vacate the apartment for 11am. This is something provided free by the many apartments we have stayed with elsewhere. Reason cited was if we had to use the Railway Station’s left luggage we would have to pay more. But we did not stay with or hand over a considerable amount of money to rent an apartment from Italian railways!
* The apartment stairwell is very narrow.
* This is a general whine but our stay in Florence brought it to the fore. The Italians love of the combustion engine takes precedence over the vulnerability and safety of pedestrians. The near-contempt of road users on bikes and scooters, in cars and vans, with taxis and taxis, means you have to be constantly alert to traffic dangers as you are expected to give way even in ‘pedestrianised’ areas. Walking along Via Nazionale will also give you the reality of the situation – a very narrow and uneven ‘ribbon’ pavement in a major thoroughfare rammed with scooters cars parked kerbside means 2 people can barely pass one another and if one has a suitcase it becomes a major obstacle course.
Cool rustics place in the heart of Florence! Hosts were a huge help as well!
Great little appartment with two separate bedrooms in a great location in Firenze. Appartement is a stones-throw away from the central market and a short walk to the Duomo. Clean and as the concierge office is just next door, very easy checking in or getting some info about things to do.
Highly recommend this lovely old apartment, great location, 10 minutes walk from train station and 15 minutes walk to river! Great view of market stalls below and Sharon & Rosanna were very helpful in their office, 5 minute walk away. Would love to stay there again!
Apartment in on the first floor above a leather goods shop directly opposite the entrance to the central market and within easy walking distance of the main sites in Florence.
Staff at the lettings office very friendly and helpful, office about a 5 minute walk beyond the apartment coming form the station.
Apartment has living room with two sofas, TV, full kitchen with oven two bedrooms (one with no outside window) and a modern bathroom and good heating system. No outside noise if windows shut, no houses opposite (just the market) so privacy very good.
Excellent veg, fish and food just across the way if you are cooking at home
Excellent free wi fi
All clean and comfortable, area very safe
Just a couple of negatives
If you have oven on dont use the electric kettle as it will trip electric switch downstairs where the meters are, i managed to get it back on but most people will have to call the agent to sort it out, could be a problem if late at night
Noise from flat above, mostly chairs scraping on tiled floor etc. plus noise from bed in room above main bedroom can be a bit irksome if you are a light sleeper
In all would recommend this apartment, its a great area, lots of market staffs and nice places to eat, you will feel in the middle of things
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption