Cozy apartment in Heart of the City
Nombre max. de visiteurs2
Salles de bain1
- Machine à laver/sèche-linge
Description de l'hébergement
|Adresse||Kjeld Langes Gade, 1367 Copenhagen, Danemark|
|Type de logement||Chambre privée|
|Code de l'offre||8VFAPPYN|
|Temps de réponse||Un jour|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Il y a 6 jours|
The lakes are 50m away - by walking Nørreport station (Metro) is 8 minutes away, the big shopping streets 10 minutes away, Tivoli 15 minutes away and you can walk to nearly everything else in the city of Copenhagen. There's a bakery, grocery store and pizzeria.
There are sheets and towels included in the fee. You can rent new bicycles from me, which is cheaper than anywhere else.
You can make coffee and tea in the kitchen, but its not possible to cook.
I´m a very friendly host and I will be flexible and helpful if needed.
Règles de la maisonThere is two rules:
1. You can place your water,soda, beer in the refrigerator in the kitchen, but there is no cooking.
2. No bath after 22:00.
|Prix pour > 2 voyageurs||37 € par voyageur/nuit supplémentaire|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
Roberti sa très belle un hôte utile et il se sent chez vous. je voudrais revenir.
Roberti s a very nice an helpful host and he feels you home. i would come again.
Rob est un très bel homme ouvert d'esprit. L'appartement est situé entre Norrebro et le centre-ville qui permet de se rendre à tous les endroits frais, à seulement quelques minutes de marche (du temps). Merci beaucoup de nous accueillir Rob! C'était tout simplement génial! Salut de la Suisse
Rob is a very nice open minded guy. The apartment is located right between Norrebro and the city center which allows one to get to all the cool places in just a few minutes (walking time). Thanks a lot Rob for hosting us! It was just great! Cheers from Switzerland
Nous avons passé 4 jours magnifiques dans Cph, la maison est dans une position idéale et l'appartement était très agréable. Robert était si disponible. Recommander
We spent 4 beautiful days in Cph, the house is in a perfect position and the flat was very nice. Robert was so available.
L'appartement est très confortable et tout ce que vous voulez voir, c'est juste une promenade détendue loin. Bien que certainement au cœur de Copenhague, le quartier est étonnamment calme. Il ya une épicerie à proximité, les cafés et les bars atmosphériques juste autour du coin. Le lit est très confortable pour deux personnes pour dormir. Merci, Robert.
The apartment is very cozy and everything you wish to see is just a relaxed walk away. Though definitely in the heart of Copenhagen, the district is surprisingly quiet. There is a grocery store nearby and cafés and atmospheric bars just around the corner.
The bed is very comfortable for two people to sleep on.
Thank you, Robert.
très bien dormi car il était très calme. logement était bon, agréable et facile. et près de la ville était génial. merci robert!
habe sehr gut geschlafen denn es war wirklich ruhig. unterkunft war gut, nett und unkompliziert. und die stadtnähe war super. danke robert!
excellent location. But. Contrary to the ad no TV and no key to lock the room. Instead of the owner foreign guests in the other rooms of the apartment. Tub and tiles with gray-yellow encrustations of decades, calcified sink and dishtowels staring from dirt. not my style.
Robert's house is a nice and comfortable place to stay. The bedroom has got a large bed where we slept in two, we used the other regular one to put things on. The bathroom is like the photos. In the kitchen we could use the kettle and the toaster, not the cookers. The house is near the city center and the museums. Robert was very kind to us and we could do whatever we wanted.
Nice, clean room with comfortable beds. The owner Robert is a very friendly guy. Near the city centre, but quiet at night.
It is a fantastic location with lots very close by: near the city centre, Rosenborg castle, cheap Netto supermarkets and some lovely little bars and restaurants. Yet it's nice and quiet. Bathroom and kitchen were great and well stocked. Unlike other reviewers I found the bed very comfy and slept well. My only gripes would be:
- The bedroom was not all that clean (I wiped grime off surfaces before putting my things there).
- The host's things were in the wardrobe and there was no other storage space apart from some coat hangers. I really wanted to unpack my stuff as I was there for 6 days, so I cleared my host's things off one shelf, cleaned the shelf as it was grimy, put a clean towel over it too for good measure, and stored my stuff there. Sorry but I have to feel at home!
- I hardly saw my host as he kept odd hours, out till 5 a.m. (I always got woken when he came home and used the bathroom), then he was in bed till midday. On the rare occasions he was there and awake he made sure everything was OK. But as I was alone, I had hoped that the Wimdu thing would enable me to maybe chat to the hosts a little bit, maybe have a beer/coffee, etc? Don't know, this was my first time.
- The host told me that he normally gave guests a lift back to the airport, but I could see he really wanted to get out of taking me. I didn't want to force it but was disappointed! It takes about 45 minutes by walking and metro, my bags were heavy and I was coming down with a cold and felt lousy.
To sum up, if you need things a bit more homely and spick and span, perhaps this isn't your thing. But absolutely go for it if a handy yet quiet location is your priority. And I'd say it's good value for money.
Robert is a very friendly host and his apartment is located perfectly in the center of the city. All the important sights are in walking distance and if you rent a bike you're nearly everywhere in 5 minutes. a bike rental is just arround the corner.. Nearby there are many nice bars and cafes where you can have breakfast. Using the kitchen and the bathroom is no problem at all of course.
One in one: Great trip to Copenhagen - recommendation!
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption