Ruterra flat in Prague's Heart
Nombre max. de visiteurs4
Salles de bain1
- Adapté aux familles/enfants
- Machine à laver/sèche-linge
- Animaux acceptés
|Adresse||Vejvodova, 110 00 Прага, République tchèque|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||8RT49AHV|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Aujourd'hui|
-300m to the Old Town Sq.
-500m to the Charles bridge
*amazing surroundings (restaurants, cafes, groceries)
-our service (free Wifi, bedlinen & towels, 24/7 support)
This apartment for the people who would like to feel real Prague style of life! If you are not afraid of street noise – this apartment is perfect for you. We would recommend this apartment for group of friends up to 4 people who wants to spend unforgettable time in the heart of gorgeous Prague. Apartment is located on the ground floor in the historical building ( just imagine it was built in the 15th century !!!)
This apartment with Gothic vaultings consists of:
* bedroom with double bed (or two single beds in case you prefer to sleep separately)
* living room. There is big foldable sofa, can be used as real double bed for 2 people, TV with local channels, wardrobe for your clothes and stuff.
* Equipped kitchen with all you need for comfortable stay as fridge, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, crockery and cooker, also dinner table for 4 people.
* bathroom with shower unit, wc.
We also provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24/7 support during your stay
The apartment location allows to get deeper into the life of an Old and New Town with a specific unforgettable atmosphere, wagging streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
Really easy to reach main attractions in Prague, as
*Old town square (up to 2 min walk)
*Wenceslas square (5-7 min walk)
*Charles bridge (up to 5min walk )
*Shopping center Tesco (1 min walk)
*lots of bars less than 1-2 minutes walk
Other Things to Note
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - the cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 ppl, and 25 EUR/car for 4 ppl. In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive you to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Parking is not included in price, but no worries about it, when you will arrive we will explain you all details about parking and show you where you can park your car, for the lowest price. The nearest public parking is located on the Opletalova str. and parking costs 12 eur/day (weekends and nights for free)
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as soon as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards)
- We kindly ask you not to make any noise in the hallways and other common areas in the house after 22h00. There are many old people in the house and we have promised the neighbors to keep the peace and maintain friendly relations.
We love our guests so much that we provide them with a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days – we will clean and change towels/linen once a week for free.
- If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :)
Thank you for understanding.
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
Great stay lovely apartment within walking distance of everything found managers to be very friendly and of great help would highly recom
It was a perfect stay. Emil was so friendly to wait for us. We had some traffic and arrived a bit later than planned but everything was superb.
The apartement was very clean and is perfectly located. Food and shopping centers are just steps away. If you want a good apartement with everything near by, this is the perfect apartement.
we will come back for sure if we visit prague again.
Very clean and convenient apartment.
We were very comfortable here and had no real issues. There is no living area so everyone is congregated in the kitchen. However you are in Prague to see the sights and not sit in the flat.
Would happily stay there again.
The women in the office were very helpful.
The apartment and its location were very nice and welcoming. Olga welcomed us in her office and gave great advise for sightseeing and hidden treasures of Prague. We enjoyed our stay very much!
Nice place , clean and best area
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Lovely Flat and nice furnished and very clean, not even 5 minutes from Wencelas Square, Old Town within walking distance.
The landlords are really nice and give you loads of hints and advices.
the appartement has a convenient price but It lacks of tableware and some leaks appeared in the roof the raining days. No elevator (but second floor)
Very nice flat with short way to the City. Also Transfer from Airport was very easy.
An incredible flat, and amazing city! We had a really good time and we enjoyed it so much :)
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption