Elégant Appartement de 4 Lits dans la vieille ville de Trani
Nombre max. de visiteurs10
Salles de bain
Description de l'hébergement
|Adresse||via mario pagano, 76125 trani, Italie|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||7NQJU14U|
The 'contemporary room' has a double bed, sofabed and kitchenette with dining table. The other three rooms are the Baroque Room, the Medieval Room and the '70s Room.
Note that the appartment can be divided in two, with the Contemporary and Baroque Rooms available as a smaller appartment.
1. Contemporary Modern: Furnished in stylish modern style, this huge room (6m x 5m) includes a fully-equipped kitchenette. A Juliet balcony overlooks the cobbled streets with a lovely view of the old town. There’s a solid wood floor, a new en-suite bathroom, 4 metre high ceilings, and solid internal walls to guarantee complete privacy.
2. Baroque Room: This is a beautiful room - furnished with a complete set of Venetian baroque furniture that we inherited from an old villa (the mattress is new!) – this fits perfectly with the romantic Juliet balcony overlooking the old town, the solid wood floor and the bright room colours. It’s big (6mx3.5m) and there is a new ensuite bathroom, with a double bath, shower and furnished with bright handmade piestrelle tiles from the Amalfi coast.
3. Medieval Room: Relax in the splendor of medieval Trani – a huge room (6m x 5m) with a big iron painted bed, a French oak dresser and mirror and paintings to match. A romantic Juliet balcony overlooks the cobbled streets of the old town. There’s a solid wood floor, a new en-suite bathroom, 4 metre high ceilings, and solid internal walls to guarantee complete privacy.
4. '70s Room: Take a trip back to the era of bright shiny colours and Abba. This big (4mx4.5m plus bathroom) split level room includes Kartell furniture and even - yes you guessed it - a bean bag. It has a solid wood floor, 4 metre high ceilings, and solid internal walls to guarantee complete privacy. The room looks over a peaceful small square at the back of the house. There is a new ensuite bathroom, furnished with bright handmade piestrelle tiles from the Amalfi coast.
Règles de la maison
|Prix à la semaine||737 €|
|Prix au mois||2631 €|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption