La place Venceslas - 3 CHAMBRE TERRASSE
Nombre max. de visiteurs7
Salles de bain2
- Adapté aux familles/enfants
- Machine à laver/sèche-linge
- Fumeurs acceptés
- Salle de sport
- Accessible aux personnes handicapées
|Adresse||Vaclavske namesti, 110 00 Prague 1, République tchèque|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||75EOQ4H8|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Aujourd'hui|
La taille est de 180 m2 au total avec 2 chambres avec lit double (180 x 200 cm), salle de séjour avec cuisine avec divan-lit double, salle de bains, 2 WC et grande terrasse privée de 70 m2 avec vue sur l'ensemble de Prague avec des meubles de jardin avec parasol.
Appartement ont l'air conditionné.
Appartement allie confort chaleureux tels que cuisine entièrement équipée avec réfrigérateur avec congélateur, lave-vaisselle, cuisinière, four, micro-ondes, Cafetière, bouilloire, grille pain, Pots & Pans, Assiettes & verres, couverts et tous les ustensiles de cuisine nécessaires, un centre de divertissement, la literie et la zone de travail, avec des éléments utiles. En ce qui concerne l'attention et les services de l'appartement se trouve au niveau d'un hôtel 3 étoiles. Linge de lit et serviettes de bain inclus. L'appartement est situé au 7ème étage avec ascenseur. Orienté - cour.
DÉPÔT KEY & DOMMAGE 50 EUR / 1000 CZK / 1 - 5 touches
remboursable au départ
Départ tardif (sur demande):
jusqu'à 15 heures / 15,00 heures 25 EUR
jusqu'à 18 heures / 18,00 heures 40 EUR
POLITIQUE D'ANNULATION pour NOUVEL AN 28,12 à 3,1:
Moins de 14 jours avant l'arrivée: 100% du montant du séjour entier
NETTOYAGE: y compris le changement des serviettes et du linge de lit ...
nettoyage et nettoyage tous les 4 jours final (11 heures 00-à-19:00)
Longue réservation séjour (2 semaines et plus): nettoyage hebdomadaire
Blanchisserie (1 sac max 6kg, jusqu'à 24 heures): 15 EUR
Nous pouvons organiser des TAXI pour vous depuis la gare de l'aéroport ou de chemin de fer à l'appartement. Si vous restez plus de 5 nuits, nous pouvons vous offrir 1 x libre transfert ou 1 nuit dans le garage.
GARAGE DE SÉCURITÉ UNDERGROUND juste dans le bâtiment. . Prix 25 EUR / nuit (espace de stationnement est limité: longueur = 5100mm, width = 2050mm, hauteur = 1900mm, poids max = 2.500 kg)
Les enfants de moins de 12 ans: gratuit
Petit déjeuner: 7 EUR / personne
Climatisation: gratuit, pour des séjours à prix réduits, nous facturons 5 EUR / nuit
Arbre de Noël + mis en place: 60 EUR, incl. décorations de Noël
|Prix à la semaine pour un maximum de 3 voyageurs||1074 €|
|Prix au mois pour un maximum de 3 voyageurs||4136 €|
|Prix pour > 3 voyageurs||18 € par voyageur/nuit supplémentaire|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
i have varius ferling about my stay here, first thing the room i book was clear and perfect as was in the picture . Was in center and in perfect location as i looking for. In other side i have to make note that the rrom is manage from a company with a reception so you never will meet anybody to suggest you something like a local. The room is at 5th floor but when i was there nobidy mensioned that there is a reconstruction in the bulding so the elevator is stopped, durst everywhere and worker that start early in the morning making noisy.
Other think that i suggest at the property is this: during the night the first entrane of the gallery doesn't close, so i find people using drugs right on front the second entrance that is a bit cover from the street so no one can see nothing of what they do. Isn't very safe like that!!
Beautiful convenient place within old town square! Love the gorgeous baroque ceiling! Will definitely come back! :)
Nice appartmemt, good location. a bit noisy
This is my first time using WIMDU and my LAST ONE.
I use to travel a lot and always using apartments instead of hotels.
Last trips I always used Airb&b (to give an example, only last year i rented a house in México an other in London), but I have also tried other webs or directly through the flats owners (Baqueira for skying, Sevilla, etc) directly and never had any problem.
In this ocassion everything was a dissaster.
1. They didnt give me the appartment i did book. They said they had several in the same location and depends in disponibility. False. I booked a particular flat and i expected to be hosted in that flat. I complained as soon as I saw it but did change me. I said, ok, I want to cancel and they didn´t want to give me my money back. They only offer a disccount of 20%, but that was not a solution.
Therefore I was forced to spend three days in an apppartment I would not have rented never. It was a FRAUD. Otherwise they would have let me cancel it. Thats whay they mix pictures of diferent appartements and afterwards they give you another thing.
2. The appartment was not clean. The bed was very noisy.The sheets were smaller than the bed. Same for the comforter. The kitchen was not very well equiped. The bathroom didnt have at least a bit of shampoo or soap, at least for the first day.
3. There was a distance about 15 minutes walk between the reception, where you pick up the keys, and the studio.
4. You dont deal directly with the owner. Its like a kind of agency.
Only things good were Location and WIFI (it worked perfect).
As i said, if they would have allowed me to cancel the reservation I could have understood that it was a mmisunderstanding, but since they didnt its clear a FRAUD.
I will never book again in WIMDU if they have flat owners like this. And of course i would share this horrible experience with all my friends, the ones know Airb&b beacause I recommended to them.
It was perfect, specially the location, we couldn't choose a better location in prague, 5minutes walkin from any interesting point. Check-in is done by a reception, so we didn't meet the owners. We didn't have any problem, in fact they were very kind, but it is just a point to take into account.
Friendly and hopeful host! Had a great time in Prag. Clean and well-recourced apartment.
Elegant room, that looked even better than in the pictures.
* NOT facing the street (which is a plus, given the super central and noisy location).
* I tried to book on a very short notice (1 day before the arrival in Prague) and I got a reply less than one hour later.
* this is not really a cons, but maybe worth to mention. In the bathroom there were only two rolls of toilette papers (which is not that much for a 4 nights of staying). So we got more toilette papers and other basic stuff for breakfast at the Albert supermarket (in the nearby Palladium Shopping Center).
Good location. Few minutes walk from the square and next to a metro line which was great for getting around and to and from the airport. Apartment clean and very nice. The balcony was great giving views across to the Castle.
Very small negative was that as we were only there 2 nights we did not take any shampoo etc. which was not provided. Not really a problem.
Lovely space, perfect conditions and ideal location. Would gladly recommend - thank you!
Disappointed because not the appartment we see in picture.
Noisy neighboorhood (be more selective).
problems with warm water repaired at end and also nothing to open bottle of wine (looks very bad for 90€ per night).
Taxi service very nice and enchanted to talk with Ivan about the country.
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption