Cosy Room Downtown - Lapa / Rio
Nombre max. de visiteurs2
Salles de bain2
Description de l'hébergement
|Adresse||Rua Riachuelo, 20230-011 Rio de Janeiro, Brésil|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||6MULFPI9|
The price of the stay is only for ONE person / per night. Check the additional fee for the Second guest (Child or Adult) which is the same for the first one.
Please, notice that we have special rates and/or for a different minimum night of stay during Special Events like Christmas, New Year's Eve and Carnival. Send us a message before making a booking request in this period.
RATES FOR SPECIAL HOLIDAYS:
1) Christmas and New Year`s Eve: US$200 for TWO persons / per night + US$40 cleaning fee. The MINIMUM of STAY in this period is 5 days;
2) Carnival time: US$240 for TWO persons / per night + US$40 cleaning fee. The MINIMUM of STAY in this period is 10 days. In Carnival, if there`s only ONE Guest, I can offer a discount that would be US$1400 for the whole period;
3) OLYMPICS: Second room with a comfortable Sofa bed is available for ONE or TWO guests only. The price is US$47 per person per night;
4) "Breakfast" is only included in the price for these periods.
Although I speak only Spanish, English and Portuguese, I would say I know how to speak all languages considering the fact that I am able to "Welcome" anyone, independently of his nationality. So, be very... Very Welcome to my Home!
I do like to be with People and love to receive Friends and guests. Since I came to this Planet I realized that I had two "Shortcuts": Through Pain or Love! That's why I decided to be an Easygoing Person, True-hearted, Funny and Optimistic.
Everybody is welcome my home and I do my Best, so that you feel as if you were in your own Home and I`ll be "available" 24h to you for any emergency. Most of the time I`ll be at home, but practically "invisible", but you can count on me 24h a day.
I`m an English Teacher, Psychologist, retired Military (as an Air traffic Controller) and a Sculptor. At the moment I work as a Tourist Guide and make studies on Environmental Education.
About Rio de Janeiro:
Walking through the streets of Rio is to relive the history of Brazil. The old buildings of the city center and surrounding areas carry itself a reminder of the country's greatest moments.
In January 1502, the second Portuguese exploratory expedition, commanded by Gaspar Lemos, arrived at the Bay of Guanabara. Spotting what for him was the mouth of a river, gave the name to the region of Rio de Janeiro.
But it was only in 1565 that Estácio de Sá founded the city, baptizing it with the name of São Sebastian of Rio de Janeiro, in honor of the then King of Portugal, Dom Sebastião.
Downtown neighborhood is well known for its museums and historic buildings. The flat is right next to several important districts: 5 blocks from Arches of Lapa, the famous Bohemian district, Santa Teresa, Flamengo Beach (10 min by bus), Botafogo Beach (15 minutes by bus), Copacabana Beach (25 min by bus), (25 minutes by taxi) to the International Airport and (10 min by taxi) from Santos Dumont National Airport. Staying downtown it`s a privilege for those who wish to spend their time to breathe art on visiting the churches and the cultural centers. I’m looking forward for your visit!
- Ensuite room is not available;
- Second Room: Only available for one or two guests;
- Third Room (Laundry area): Only for the Host;
- No Telephone Calls are allowed. You shall buy an international telephone card;
- No Air conditioning;
- Ceiling Fan and an extra fan in the room;
- A LCD TV 42" in the Living room;
- Cable TV (NET), DVD / 3D Blu-ray;
- Internet with Wireless access: Do not forget to bring your own Laptop / Tablet;
- 2 bathrooms: A social (only for the Guests) and another one in the Laundry Area;
- A comfortable Living room;
- A kitchen: Gas Stove and a refrigerator;
- One Laundry Area with Washing Sink;
- "BREAKFAST" is not included in the stay, but there are two bakeries and three supermarkets on the street, so you can prepare your own breakfast or even Lunch and dinner. However, have in mind that you will be in charge of “cleaning” the kitchen utensils;
- Coffee, Tea and Filtered Water are available during the day;
- If you want me to do your Breakfast, let me know in advance, but there`s a charge of US$5 per person / per day and the breakfast includes: coffee, milk, tea, bread, butter, ham, cheese, cake, yogurt, juice (pineapple or orange), and some fruit;
- The guest will pay for any "damages or losses" he / she can do in the house;
- Always turn off the electric devices after use it and before leaving the house;
- Just for your own safety, let me know if you gonna spend the night out;
- Deliver the house the same way it was and try, at least try to keep the house clean;
- No "STRANGER" inside the building (Flat) is allowed;
- Do NOT disturb the neighbors;
- Voltage in Rio is 110 v. It's a good idea to bring a universal PLUG adapter. Not because of voltage, but electrical plugs are often different in each country;
- A bath and face towel are available;
- Exchange of bed linen and towels is d
Règles de la maisonBefore making the reservation, read carefully the text below and if You do NOT agree with at least ONE condition, please do NOT make the reservation.
My House is not a Hotel, but SEVEN Basic Rules must be followed:
1) Before your arrival, send to my mail a copy of your "Identity and also your Passport";
2) Prohibited the use of DRUGS (any kind): Brazil has serious restrictions against the use and possession of drugs. Therefore, I do not accept drugs in my home;
3) Law of Silence: for living in a Residential building, the law of silence runs from 05:00 p.m. until 08:00 a.m. It means you can still come in late, but try to keep the silence;
4) Prohibited PARTIES and MEETING with Friends: If you find some friend during your stay in the city, he or she must be received at the reception desk of the building;
5) Under no circumstances, it is allowed "Sexual Encounters" in the apartment. There are lots of Motels at three blocks of my residence;
6) You can smoke in my house, but I advise you to do that ONLY in the "Laundry Area". I`m sure this will not be difficult for you;
7) Do not lose the keys, because the fee for lost of keys is US$100.
|Prix pour > 1 voyageurs||46 € par voyageur/nuit supplémentaire|
|Arrivée après||Sur arrangement|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
|Départ avant||Sur arrangement|
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption