Nombre max. de visiteurs2
Salles de bain1
- Adapté aux familles/enfants
- Chambre avec serrure
Description de l'hébergement
|Adresse||Jan Olphert Vaillantlaan, 1086 XZ Amsterdam, Pays-Bas|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||4SNNZPTN|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Il y a 2 jours|
The apartment is on the first floor; it has a private bathroom, with toilet, sink and shower, decorated with unique mosaics. It has a sitting area, and a kitchenette to make coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. It has a large, comfortable double bed and a large wardrobe.
The centre of Amsterdam is very easily accessible; our accommodation is 2 minutes walk from the tram stops with regular trams (every 5 minutes) to Amsterdam central station (12 minutes ride).
Règles de la maisonNo smoking.
Children sleeping facilities on request.
|Prix à la semaine pour un maximum de 2 voyageurs||468 €|
|Prix au mois pour un maximum de 2 voyageurs||1868 €|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
Stayed at the House of straw for a weekend in October 2014. Apartment is comfortable in a eco-friendly way. Very comfortable bed, nice bathroom with good shower and a sink with beautiful mozaic. We would have liked to have more contact with the owners to talk about the house as it is very special. We didn't get to see owner Dave and owner Barbara was a little busy.
- situated in a quiet residential street. Hardly any traffic, so nice for sleeping like a baby.
- one side of the bed has 2 electrical sockets to charge your phone during the night
- apartment is on 1st floor and can only be reached by stairs (no wheelchair access)
- bed is elevated (2 steps up from the rest of the apartment)
- on the landing outside the door of the apartment, overlooking the owners kitchen, are a sofa, tv, refrigerator, combi-microwave/oven and books for your use. The owners reach their bedrooms by walking across this landing.
- inside the apartment are the bedroom with towels, sink (with washing up liquid, soap, cutlery, plates and bowls, nespresso machine (and coffee capsules), electric kettle (and teabags), kitchen towels), two wicker chairs, a small table and a wardrobe. The bathroom has a shower, sink (with soap) and a toilet (very high, not easy to sit on for smaller persons). No shampoo or bodywash available.
- the owners own hairdryer can be borrowed
What we didn't like:
For a visit to Amsterdam centre the House of straw of too much out of the centre for us. For instance: journey to The Dam including walk (4 mins) to the tramstop, ride to Central Station and transferring trams takes just under 30 mins. The Steiger-island where the House of straw is located only has a fruit-vegetable shop, takeaway shushi and a cafe/small theater.
Would we recommend? Yes, because it is comfortable and special.
Would we come back? No, because of the distance to the centre and there are many other accommodations to explore in Amsterdam.
Really good apartment, we really enjoyed to stay there. The bed is really comfortable, and the apartment is good equipped and really clean! Connection to the city centre is really good. Barbara and Dave are really friendly and they help everywhere where they can. If we return to Amsterdam, we will definitely stay at this apartment again! I will recommend to our friends for sure!
Apartment conform to the description, very comfortable, well connected with public transport. Good communication with the owner, I recommend everyone to stay in the apartment of Barbara.
We had a very pleasant stay at Barbaras wonderful house. Amsterdam ist an amazing city. We loved that there was water everywhere you go and the joyful people. Thanks! Everything worked well especially the connection to the central station.
Unfortunately we didn't get to meet Barbara, but Dave was absolutely lovely. It was great to hear about the process of building their beautiful home. They are very accommodating and we felt very comfortable at their home. At first I thought it was a little far from the city but in fact the tram stops right there and it is takes very little time to get to the central station in the city.
Dave and Family are lovely hosts, very friendly and helpful. The appartement is very nice, the surroundings beautiful. A very relaxing affair.
Barbara, Dave and their sons are very good hosts and have created an interesting living space in IJBURG, Amsterdam. We enjoyed our time there very much, the room and IJBURG as a very friendly place to stay, with a very fast connection to center of A., nice cafés, green food-places... thanks to all who shared this time with us. Verena and Hellmut
Everything fine! Nice and lovely accommodation. Many Thanks, Dave and Barbara, for the cool beers and the prosecco ;-). We'll come back to you.
Claudia & Marcell
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption