Luxury Ruterra Apartment by Muzeum
Nombre max. de visiteurs4
Salles de bain1
- Adapté aux familles/enfants
- Machine à laver/sèche-linge
- Ascenseur dans l'immeuble
- Animaux acceptés
- Accessible aux personnes handicapées
|Adresse||Balbínova, 120 00 Prague, République tchèque|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||49K7RAMC|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Aujourd'hui|
Apartment can accommodate up to 4 people.
Apartment consist of:
*hall with cupboard
*first small room with foldable sofa for 2 people, dinner table
*bedroom with double bed, 2 chairs with coffee table
*bathroom with shower unit, washing machine
*fully equipped kitchen with:
Attention: there is no door between 2 rooms.
We also provide:
*bed linens and towels
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
This apartment is located in the center of Prague, in the New Town (Nove Mesto), close to Wenceslas Square, only a 3-minute walk away. The district is one of the most popular tourist areas of Prague and has excellent infrastructure with many restaurants, bars and shops of high quality. This location will appreciate those who prefer to live in the city center, feel Prague nightlife, as well as those who like to enjoy the beauty of old buildings.
Some of nearest attractions :
• Old Town Square with the Astronomical Clock (15 min)
• Wenceslav square (less than 5 min)
• National Muzeum ( 2 min walk)
Other Things to Note
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment . The cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 people, and 25 EUR/car for 4 people.
Parking is not included in price, but no worries about it, when you will arrive we will explain you all details about parking and show you where you can park your car, for the lowest price. The nearest public parking is located on the Italska str. and parking costs 12 eur/day (weekends and nights for free)
- Please note that smoking is not allowed in the apartment. This is a strict rule.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as soon as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards)
- We kindly ask you not to make any noise in the hallways and other common areas in the house after 22h00. There are many old people in the house and we have promised the neighbors to keep the peace and maintain friendly relations.
We love our guests so much that we provide them with a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days – we will clean and change towels/linen once a week for free.
- If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :)
Thank you for understanding.
|Prix pour > 2 voyageurs||5 € par voyageur/nuit supplémentaire|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
Nice place , clean and best area
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Lovely Flat and nice furnished and very clean, not even 5 minutes from Wencelas Square, Old Town within walking distance.
The landlords are really nice and give you loads of hints and advices.
the appartement has a convenient price but It lacks of tableware and some leaks appeared in the roof the raining days. No elevator (but second floor)
Very nice flat with short way to the City. Also Transfer from Airport was very easy.
An incredible flat, and amazing city! We had a really good time and we enjoyed it so much :)
Dear Emil and Olga,
We had a fantastic time in Prague and we were satisfied with the accommodation. The location was very good and the flat was clean, comfortable and well equipped. There is only a minor issue I would like to call your attention to. We received some recommendation from Olga for restaurants, which was very kind of her. However the restaurant called Beer Museum is a place I would never recommend to anyone. Both the food,and the service were terrible. There are so many nice places in Prague but unfortunately this is not one of them.
On the whole, Prague was a fantastic experience. Thank you.
This place is a good choice if you travel on a budget and you want to live in a nice neighborhood. It has everything you need for a short stay. The tram is five minutes away, so it won't be a problem if you want to go to the city shortly.
Rooms are clean.
One confusion with the vocabulary. In BrE the floor of a building at street level is the ground floor, the one above it is the first floor and the one below it is the basement, or lower ground floor in a public building.The apt. is on the ground floor but the street is quiet, so it was not a problem, just a suprise for us.
The sheets are clean but the bedding smelled funny and had damp-stains, therefore four out of five stars.
Great apartment located in the heart of Prague! Choose this place if you going there!
Nice lejlighed, very closed to the center of Prague and easy to take metro but there are much noise at night.
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption