Luxury Ruterra Apartment by Muzeum
Nombre max. de visiteurs4
Salles de bain1
Description de l'hébergement
|Adresse||Balbínova, 120 00 Prague, République tchèque|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||49K7RAMC|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Aujourd'hui|
Apartment can accommodate up to 4 people.
Apartment consist of:
*hall with cupboard
*first small room with foldable sofa for 2 people, dinner table
*bedroom with double bed, 2 chairs with coffee table
*bathroom with shower unit, washing machine
*fully equipped kitchen with:
Attention: there is no door between 2 rooms.
We also provide:
*bed linens and towels
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
This apartment is located in the center of Prague, in the New Town (Nove Mesto), close to Wenceslas Square, only a 3-minute walk away. The district is one of the most popular tourist areas of Prague and has excellent infrastructure with many restaurants, bars and shops of high quality. This location will appreciate those who prefer to live in the city center, feel Prague nightlife, as well as those who like to enjoy the beauty of old buildings.
Some of nearest attractions :
• Old Town Square with the Astronomical Clock (15 min)
• Wenceslav square (less than 5 min)
• National Muzeum ( 2 min walk)
Other Things to Note
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment . The cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 people, and 25 EUR/car for 4 people.
Parking is not included in price, but no worries about it, when you will arrive we will explain you all details about parking and show you where you can park your car, for the lowest price. The nearest public parking is located on the Italska str. and parking costs 12 eur/day (weekends and nights for free)
Règles de la maison
- Please note that smoking is not allowed in the apartment. This is a strict rule.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as soon as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards)
- We kindly ask you not to make any noise in the hallways and other common areas in the house after 22h00. There are many old people in the house and we have promised the neighbors to keep the peace and maintain friendly relations.
We love our guests so much that we provide them with a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days – we will clean and change towels/linen once a week for free.
- If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :)
Thank you for understanding.
|Prix pour > 2 voyageurs||5 € par voyageur/nuit supplémentaire|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
Avis sur les autres logements de cet hôte
The hosts are very very friendly and nice. The apartment was clean and tidy; it locates in a residential area, 15-20 mins walking distance to the Wenzel Square. I will definitely rent this nice apartment for my next trip to Prague.
A really nice apartment. Close to centrum. :) We will recommend this apartment to others, who needs a place to sleep, when they visit Prague.
Great stay lovely apartment within walking distance of everything found managers to be very friendly and of great help would highly recom
It was a perfect stay. Emil was so friendly to wait for us. We had some traffic and arrived a bit later than planned but everything was superb.
The apartement was very clean and is perfectly located. Food and shopping centers are just steps away. If you want a good apartement with everything near by, this is the perfect apartement.
we will come back for sure if we visit prague again.
Very clean and convenient apartment.
We were very comfortable here and had no real issues. There is no living area so everyone is congregated in the kitchen. However you are in Prague to see the sights and not sit in the flat.
Would happily stay there again.
The women in the office were very helpful.
The apartment and its location were very nice and welcoming. Olga welcomed us in her office and gave great advise for sightseeing and hidden treasures of Prague. We enjoyed our stay very much!
Nice place , clean and best area
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Lovely Flat and nice furnished and very clean, not even 5 minutes from Wencelas Square, Old Town within walking distance.
The landlords are really nice and give you loads of hints and advices.
the appartement has a convenient price but It lacks of tableware and some leaks appeared in the roof the raining days. No elevator (but second floor)
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption