Beautiful Flat in Central London
Nombre max. de visiteurs6
Salles de bain2
- Machine à laver/sèche-linge
- Adapté aux familles/enfants
Description de l'hébergement
|Adresse||Northdown Street, N1 9BP London, Royaume-Uni|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||44NCMMLB|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Il y a 6 jours|
It’s just been repainted (Spring 2016) it’s on the second floor (its 60 sq/m) and has no internal stairs. It can sleep up to 6 people. It’s very light and has a fully equipped designer kitchen with round dining table, a washing and drying machine, the main bathroom has a bath tub and shower along with an en-suite bathroom with another shower (to the master bedroom) with double beds (both being 4ft6 wide) in each of the 2 bedrooms, along with having two sofas in the living room one being a sofa bed which also accommodate 2 people. It has double glazing throughout and is quiet.
Règles de la maison-No Smoking.
-No Parties or Events.
-NB Cleaning Fee (50£) is by week and not by journey
-NB Extra days are on average between 175£ and 185£
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
Avis sur les autres logements de cet hôte
It's a lovely apartment near King's Cross station. Debbie has been very responsive and helped us with any queries posed. The bedrooms are adequately size and rooms are clean.
The ensuite bathroom is a bit small and the sofa bed is not too comfortable. However overall I would rate the place highly and recommend others.
Had a really great time in this great position apartment. Debbie was very communicative and the flat was well provisioned with lovely linen and bedding.
Debbie's apartment was very cosy. It's very close to Kings Cross station. We were five people and there was enough place for us, although the beds were not that big. We really felt home.
We stayed for 1 week at this location.
Positive aspects were:
- cleanness of the apartment
- good quality of beds
- close to city center, underground and supermarket
- quiet street.
Negative aspects were:
- "bed bench combination" in the living room is a nightmare. During day time you cannot sit on it, during night time you cannot sleep on it. Very poor quality. The owner could have spend some money on this.
- although everything is quite new, the general impression is the owner saved a lot of money on furniture, dish washer, utensils, ...
- move the 2 furniture in the basement to the living room
- parking cost are high, I parked at http://stratfordintl.co.uk/getting-here/cars (UK pounds 25/week); 30 minutes travel to appartment.
- I took into consideration the price (+- Euro 2500/week).
The apartament is great. It is very close to St Pancras Station and King Cross Station. We didn't have any problem. If I went back to London I will stay there again.
Good quality for the price. The mattresses were only a bit small. Everything was also very clean and the service was really good. When we had a question, they reacted quick and solved the problem.
Apartamento muy bien situado.
Perfekt für sightseeing! Die Kinder waren ebenfalls begeistert! Wir fühlten uns sehr wohl. Super freundlicher Kontakt Von Anfang an!
Estuvimos 3 noches con mis tres hijos y el apartamento cumplió con nuestras expectativas. Todo estaba tal como se especificaba en la página web de Wimdu y no echamos en falta nada. La ubicación es buena, a 5 min. de Kings Cross, con muchas lineas de metro y bus. Nuestra estancia fue muy confortable.
Nuestra estancia en Londres fue estupenda! Nos encanto el piso, es muy acogedor, limpio y con toda la información necesaria. Todo correcto y de acuerdo a lo que decia en el anuncio de wimdu. Muchas gracias Debbie!
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption