Wonderful apartment in Vinohrady
Nombre max. de visiteurs4
Salles de bain1
- Adapté aux familles/enfants
- Machine à laver/sèche-linge
- Ascenseur dans l'immeuble
- Lit bébé
Description de l'hébergement
|Adresse||Korunní, 12000 Prague, République tchèque|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||3UEZK23F|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Il y a un mois|
Apartment’s house was built in XIX century at beautiful Vinograd’s district, and it’s very close to Wenceslas square (2 min. by foot is a subway station). Lovely garden behind the house and trams stop in a couple of minute makes apartment even more attractive.
In a few steps from the apartment a lot of restaurants where you can taste not only traditional Czech cuisine, and also: Indian, Italian, Greek, Russian meals, and for a sweet tooth nearby is an amazing french patisserie.
Twice a week at "Jiriho z Podebrad" square working farmer's market. But anyway, you don’t need to wait the market, grocery store just in couple of minute walking.
Some attractive places nearby:
1. The famous Zizkov’s Television Tower, from which you can see a stunning view on Prague, just in a 10 minute walk from the house
2. Church of the Most Sacred Heart of Our Lord
3. On next subway station is a big shopping mall "Flora"
4. Cocktail bar "Puerto Rico", a Belgian bar "Los v Oslu" and Czech restaurant "Potrefena Husa"
5. Also if you travel with your little one, in front of the house is a huge park with playground
6. Free parking starts in 300 meters from the house
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• Double bed – 160x200 cm
• Little comfy sofa – 140x200 cm
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Stove and oven
• TV with satellite in living room
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
Règles de la maisonDear friends, I have to pay your attention, there are some house rules:
1) Our apartment for non-smoking,
2) Under the law of the Czech Republic, unfortunately, you cannot make any noise after 22:00.
Check in / check-out / add. information:
1) Check-in at 14:00
2) Check-out in 11:00
3) We provide bedding and towels
4) No needed security deposit and cleaning fee.
|Prix pour > 2 voyageurs||7 € par voyageur/nuit supplémentaire|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
Avis sur les autres logements de cet hôte
Comme le titre l'indique appartement très confortable proche de la vieille ville. Station de tram direct juste en face de la rue (5 minutes du centre-ville) ... Bon choix à prix abordable!
As the title says very cozy apartment close to old town. Direct Tram station just across the street (5 minutes to city centre)... Good affordable choice!
Le prix est attrative et l'appartement est propre und calme, près de la gare principale pragmatique. Très satisfait!
The price is attrative and the apartment is clean und quiet, near the prag main train station. Very satisfied!
It is a very nice and big flat near the city centre. A very pleasant place to stay! Just the TV set did not work and we did not get any help from Alex...a pity!
We recommend this flat for your stay in Prag!
Really nice appartement so really well located closed to the centre. As in the pictures. So good experience! Thanks for all!
It was great experience, easy and cozy apartment!
Very beautiful appartment near the e tre of Prague.Thanks Alex
This place is great! The apartment is big and clean. Everything exactly as in the description.
It's just ~20 minutes walk from the Old Town which is super convenient.
Thanks a lot, Alex!
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption