Penzlauer Berg / Super City-plat (2)
Nombre max. de visiteurs2
Salles de bain1
- Adapté aux familles/enfants
- Lit bébé
- Chambre avec serrure
Description de l'hébergement
|Adresse||Schivelbeiner Straße, 10439 Berlin, Allemagne|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||3S0PCVMI|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Il y a 3 jours|
Règles de la maison
|Nombre max. de nuits||1 mois|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
Avis sur les autres logements de cet hôte
Very fine apartment, 2 large rooms, 2 good double beds, bathroom newly renovated, very quiet area, apartment in back building, off the street. Pretty close to U bahn and grocery store.
Kitchen well working but small and only for quick minor meals.
Good value for money.
Thank you. We had a great time in berlin.
Nice apartment in a great location! Communication with Katrin was excellent. Would definitely recommend.
Really nice appartment, spacious and clean, everything you need for a pleasant stay in Berlin
The location of the flat is great, the area is serviced by brilliant public transport, wonderful shops and the place was surprisingly quiet at night. The flat itself is ultra basic but everything worked fine. One thing let the place down, there was no information on the local area, public transport or attractions nearby- other places have provided this and it was always helpful. Do not stay here if you have a car, parking is close to impossible unless you have a sack of coins. Next time I'm in the area will come by bicycle
Proper place with enough space. Simple but good. Unfortunately very bad internet and incomplete kitchen stuff. Easy check in/out.
The apartment was everything it said to be and we (two adults and two children) had a great stay.
- Contact Katrin: quick in reaction, helpfull and correct.
- Apartment: spacious rooms, with in it everything you need for in our case a long stay (nearly 3 weeks) with four persons.
- Location: nice, relatively quiet neighbourhood. In walking distance: playground, large supermarket, (take-away)restaurants, shopping mall, nice shops on Schönhauser Allee, U2-bahnhof Schönhauser Allee (just three stations from Alexander Platz). Also in walking distance cafes/shops near Gethsemane Kirche and Helmholzplatz.
Great place to be and you get what is promised.
We spent 5 days in this lovely, comfortable, clean, tidy, quiet and modern apartment.
It was our first time in Berlin, we did not have any issue to get any spot of Berlin from the two transport stations at 5-10 minutes.
There are at least 3 supermarkets, restaurants, fast food stops, kiosks, book shops and different shops in the neighborhood.
All instructions and facilities given by Katrin were clear and was easy to come in and out from the apartment.
We really appreciate due to we felt as home and we could enjoy a warm and quality time in Berlin.
We truly recommend the apartment and the team
all happy thank you very much .
Lovely apartment and very peaceful place. Katrin was very helpful when I took contact to her and we needed help.
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption