Ruterra 2Room Family Apartment
Nombre max. de visiteurs8
Salles de bain1
Description de l'hébergement
|Adresse||Wenzigova, 128 00 Prague, République tchèque|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||24VCK2UL|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Aujourd'hui|
This apartment will be a perfect choice for family with kids or tods thanks to quite and safe location near Folimanka Park and a lot of toys in the apartment, including kitchen playset.
Nice cozy family apartment located in Vinohrady area, but still within a 15 minutes walk distance from Prague city center.
This apartment consist of:
*Bedroom with double bed for two people, single bunk bed (your child may definitively like it), convertible sofa for a person and wardrobe
*Living room with kitchen area. Living room consists of 2 foldable sofas, each of them for 2 people, big dinner table, and TV with 1000 channels. Fully equipped kitchen with all you need for comfortable stay in Prague: a fridge, microwave, cooker, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, plates etc.
*Bathroom with a shower, towels, hair dryer
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*Unlimited and speedy WiFi
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
Vinohrady is calm beautiful district with lots of restaurants, cafes and parks. The apartment is located close to tram stop I.P.Pavlova, but also you can easily reach the city center by foot.
All main attractions is located in walkable distance:
•5 min to the nearest tram/metro station I.P.Pavlova
•10 min to Brewery house, where you can you can order flavored beer from banana to coffee to blueberry, or specialty champagne beer that comes in a bottle and with a champagne flute
•10 min to the beautiful park with amazing view and unique vinary Grebovka
•15 min walk to Wenceslas' Square or 3 min by public transport
•25 min wak to Charles bridge
•25 min walk to Old Town square
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - the cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 people, 25 EUR/car for 4 people, 35 EUR/car for 5-6 people, 55 EUR/car for 7-8 people . In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Parking is not included in price, but no worries about it, when you will arrive we will explain you all details about parking and show you where you can park your car, for the lowest price. The nearest public parking is located on the Ke Karlovu , Horska or Bozene Nemcove str. (12 euro/day) and weekends and nights are for free there.
Règles de la maison
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as it was upon your arrival. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as early as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards).
- We kindly ask you not to make noise in the apartment, hallways and other common areas in the house after 22:00 and before 6:00 AM. There are local and many old people in the house and we promised to be quiet and maintain friendly relations.
- We love our guests so much that we provide a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, toilet paper, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen. If you need more of anything listed above, you are free to purchase it in convenient stores, they are everywhere. If it is not possible for some reasons, please contact us.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days, we will clean and change towels/linen and refresh the welcome set once a week for free. Please contact us to arrange it; we will not enter the apartment unless you ask/allow us to.
- If you break something, please
|Prix pour > 4 voyageurs||6 € par voyageur/nuit supplémentaire|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
Avis sur les autres logements de cet hôte
Really nice apartment with everything included.
The hosts are very very friendly and nice. The apartment was clean and tidy; it locates in a residential area, 15-20 mins walking distance to the Wenzel Square. I will definitely rent this nice apartment for my next trip to Prague.
Great stay lovely apartment within walking distance of everything found managers to be very friendly and of great help would highly recom
It was a perfect stay. Emil was so friendly to wait for us. We had some traffic and arrived a bit later than planned but everything was superb.
The apartement was very clean and is perfectly located. Food and shopping centers are just steps away. If you want a good apartement with everything near by, this is the perfect apartement.
we will come back for sure if we visit prague again.
Very clean and convenient apartment.
We were very comfortable here and had no real issues. There is no living area so everyone is congregated in the kitchen. However you are in Prague to see the sights and not sit in the flat.
Would happily stay there again.
The women in the office were very helpful.
The apartment and its location were very nice and welcoming. Olga welcomed us in her office and gave great advise for sightseeing and hidden treasures of Prague. We enjoyed our stay very much!
Nice place , clean and best area
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Lovely Flat and nice furnished and very clean, not even 5 minutes from Wencelas Square, Old Town within walking distance.
The landlords are really nice and give you loads of hints and advices.
the appartement has a convenient price but It lacks of tableware and some leaks appeared in the roof the raining days. No elevator (but second floor)
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption