Great Room Right by Central Park
Nombre max. de visiteurs2
Salles de bain1
- Ascenseur dans l'immeuble
|Adresse||East 109th Street, 10029 New York, États-Unis|
|Type de logement||Chambre privée|
|Code de l'offre||1M9BP6Y1|
|Taux d'acceptation||< 50%|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Il y a plus de 6 mois|
- Very large room (16m2).
- 2min walk from Central Park,
- 5min walk from the 2subways to west and east Manhattan.
- 3 stops(15min) from Times Square.I am friendly & busy:)
- Wifi available
- Very large room with work desk and chair
- Full size modern kitchen and bathroom
- 50meters from Central Park
- Chinese restaurants, pizzerias, delis, supermarkets all 2 minutes away
- Guest has access to full use of kitchen, bathroom and living room with smart TV (netflix, amazon tv, youtube tv)
Interaction with Guests
- I am friendly, I like warm and educated people.
- I like international life, that's why I live in NYC basically
- I may explain about the city and where to go and how to do if the guest is visiting NYC for the first time
- Central park steps away
- The Museum Mile, which is on the 5th Avenue starts from the corner of the block of the apartment. Museum Mile has 6 grand museums including Metropolitan and Guggenheim Museum within 1 mile
- Restaurants, Dunkin Donut, supermarket all 2 minutes away
- Basketball courts 2 minutes away
- 6 and 3 trains (which take to Downtown in 15 minutes) are both 5 minutes walk
- Taxi to Downtown is $15
Other Things to Note
- Neighborhood is quiet and safe
- You may cook your own dishes
- Being clean and tidy
- No pets
- No smoking
|Arrivée après||Sur arrangement|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
|Départ avant||Sur arrangement|
We enjoyed our stay in New York very much. Our host was very friendly.
It was nice we had wifi in the appartment and it was nearby the subway and bus.
The appartement would be much icer if it was cleaned, specially the kitchen.
Lian en Marieke
Saygin is a very open minded and polite peorson.Communication was very good. We felt welcome. The only thing we did not know that he also rents another room. Saygin than sleeps on the couch in the living room.So we had to share the bathroom with five people. The bathroom was not very clean and we ran out of toilet paper. There is no possibility to cook or to prepare breakfast. It was not offered from the host. You only rent a room. For two person we only had one pillow. The apartment is uptown . If You want to go to Brooklyn, which is worth to see, It'll take you an hour to go there. To stay for 2 nights was ok.
The apartment looked bigger on the picture. There were also more guests in the house and because of that, our host slept in the living room, which was an unexpected, one time even embarrassing surprise in the beginning when I wanted to make breakfast in the living room, where the kitchen is.
The kitchen is, for people that like to cook, not a pleasant place. Dishes are left on the countertop, sink and stove. The bathroomfloor where the shower is, was so dirty
that I cleaned it up myself before I used it.
The whole situation gave me the feeling that I had returned to my college years where we as students made a mess of our house and couldn't care less.
Saygin is a very kind man but the price he's asking per night ($ 72,-) to sleep there, is far too much.
Staying with Saygin felt like visiting an old friend as he is extremely welcoming and friendly. The communication with him prior to my arrival was flawless. The room and the bed were very nice and clean. The apartment is well connected to public transportation which makes it possible to be anywhere on the east or west sides very quickly.
In summary: I highly recommend this place for visitors to NYC who want a convenient place from where to explore the city and need a nice place to crash after.
Saygin ist ein netter Vermieter, und wir hatten schöne Tage in NY.
Trotzdem möchten wir einige Anmerkungen machen, damit die Erwartungen an die Unterkunft nicht zu hoch geschraubt werden. Der Ausdruck "Great Apt" könnte zu Missverständnissen führen.
Unser Zimmer hatte eine Größe von 10 m², wobei 2 m² mit Pappkartonstapel (notdürftig mit Tüchern abgedeckt) zugestellt waren.
Es werden 2 Zimmer separat vermietet, wobei die Zimmer nicht abschließbar sind.
Die Küchenzeile, die zur Mitbenutzung freigegeben wird, war fettig und schmutzig und zeitweise von Küchenschaben bewohnt.
Saygin ist Super nett ! Die Lage ist allerdings nicht so gut wie beschrieben.. Das Zimmer war sauber , Bett frisch bezogen und Handtücher vorhanden .Saygin stand einen gerne mit Rat und Tat zur Seite . WLAN vorhanden !
The apartment is located in one of the most 'folk neighborhoods of New York City' near Harmem and Central Park. It's very near to subway which quickly brings you into Midtown. Saygin is extraordinary person, kind, funny, and very helpful and he is very open mind. Thank you very much.
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption