Bel appartement, avec terrasse
Nombre max. de visiteurs6
Salles de bain1
Description de l'hébergement
|Adresse||Calle Oscar Carvallo, 41018 Sevilla, Espagne|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||1E5D2D05|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Il y a un mois|
Règles de la maison
Caution de 500€
Lits de distribution:
Chambre 1 - 1 lit double - 2 personnes
Chambre 2 - 1 lit simple - 1 personne
Chambre 3 - 1 lit simple - 1 personne
Séjour - 1 canapé-lit double - 2 personnes
Check-in (arrivée) entre 15:00 - 21:30.
Entre 21:30 et 23:30, il y aura un supplément de 25€.
Entre 23:30 et 01:00, il y aura un supplément de 40€.
À partir de 01:00, le supplément sera de 60€.
Ces quantités doivent être payées en espèces à l’arrivée.
Check-out (sortie) avant 12:00.
Lit pour bébé 25€
Le stationnement est gratuit à condition qu'il y a de la place, les sièges ne sont pas numérotées.
|Prix au mois pour un maximum de 6 voyageurs||1368 €|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
Avis sur les autres logements de cet hôte
An excellent apartment close to the Cathedral & the bullring , calle Adriano with a large selection of restaurants & bars was mere steps away from the front door.
The apartment was air conditioned , the TV had a facility to change the Spanish version of many programmes back to the original English language version , hot water was constantly available & the washing machine was a Godsend.
Hugely impressed and would return.
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
Nicely located appartment with beautifull terace on the roof. Kitchen is minimum but enough to make your coffee in the morning.
We were happy to stay in this appartment, and the owner (Eva) is very hospitable. The appartment has a very charming terrace, where we spent most time. We liked the area, where the appartment is situated with its many local bars, and would like to recommend a stay in this appartment.
The appartment is located in a great area of beautiful Sevilla, you can walk easily to nearby Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping places!
The appartment has got evrything u need, a huge comfy bed with room for 3persons!! the room is small,but nice!
Great terace upstairs!
We enjoyed our stay really much, thanks a lot, we will come back for sure!!
The apartment was just great. Clean and easily walkable to all interesting areas of Seville. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the noise from the street filters into the apartment, the windows could do with thicker glass. Carmen was always ready to answer any questions we had, and everything worked out just fine. I would recommend.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Luxurious and spacious appartment at a great location in Sevilla! We stayed with 8 persons one week, and it proved to be enough room for all of us. When on vacation location is important, and with the Parque Marie Louisa just across the street, location was well cared for. And it took only 10 to 15 minutes to walk through the park to the city center.
We were also very happy with the service, both in renting the appartment and in service on the spot. It was easy to arrange for us to be picked up from the airport (and brought back) for a very reasonable fee.
Advise: make a plan on who will shower when, because the warm water capacity per run was limited.
All in all we can recommend both this appartment and our host Carmen!
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption