Red Flavour by Ruterra
Nombre max. de visiteurs3
Salles de bain1
Description de l'hébergement
|Adresse||Wenzigova, 128 00 Prague, République tchèque|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||1CWDRA59|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Aujourd'hui|
You will like this flat, if you're looking for :
*quite cozy place within 10 in walking to main attractions
*coolness in summer and warm apartment during winter (czech hot wine is required !)
*have a rest and being updated same time - TV with more then 1000 international channels
*beautiful Our Lady Church area, Folimanka and Grebovka parks are perfect for walks with children or romantic evenings :)
Apartment is located in the quite area of Vinohrady district - within 15 min walk from city center. You will find everything you need for vacation of your dream there.
Flat consist of:
* bedroom with comfortable double bed and a foldable small sofa bed for 1 person, dinner table for 3 people, wardrobe and TV with more then 1000 channels.
* hall with fully equipped kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, cooker, kettle, toaster, dishwasher and coffermaker etc.
* bright bathroom with a shower, hair dryer and washing machine
* separate WC.
Also we prepare for you:
* towels and bed linens
* unlimited and speedy Wifi
* iron and ironing board
* special created map with good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
* 24 hours support during your stay
Vinohrady is calm beautiful district with lots of restaurants, cafes and parks. The apartment is located close to tram stop I.P.Pavlova, but also you can easily reach the city center by foot.
All main attractions is located in walkable distance:
•5 min to the nearest tram/metro station I.P.Pavlova
•10 min to Brewery house, where you can you can order flavored beer from banana to coffee to blueberry, or specialty champagne beer that comes in a bottle and with a champagne flute
•10 min to the beautiful park with amazing view and unique vinary Grebovka
•15 min walk to Wenceslas' Square or 3 min by public transport
•25 min wak to Charles bridge
•25 min walk to Old Town square
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - this service costs 25 EUR/car. In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Other Things to Note
The nearest public parking is located in 2-5 minutes walking from apartment on the Bozene Nemcove street – it's paid on working days (approximately 1.3 euro/hour) and free on weekends and nights (after 18h and until 8h).
Règles de la maison
- Please do not make any noise in the hallways and other common areas in the house and after 22:00. This is a strict rule! There are many old people in the house, and we have promised the neighbors to keep the peace and maintain friendly relations.
- If you are stay in our apartment for more than 7 days – we will clean them FOR FREE and change towels and linen once a week.
- All our apartment is hypo-allergic, so smoking is PROHIBITED in the apartment!
- In case of loss or damaging keys we will be forced to charge you a fine 15 euro.
IMPORTANT: we love our guests so much that we provide them with a welcome set consisting of :tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body shampoo, kitchen utensils, towels, bed linen and a wonderful "welcome book" with all info you might need!
Thank you for your understanding.
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
Avis sur les autres logements de cet hôte
Nice apartment and good location. The metro station is infront of the door.
The apartment was nice, kitchen facilities, clean, big enough for a group of eight people. They even left two cods for the babies. The location is so perfect that we could walk everywhere, and Is just there in Wenceslao square. Would definitely repeat it.
Good apartment, very comfortable, clean and quite cozy. Ideal pick for few days stay.
However, there are few cons about it. The towel drayer in the bathroom was not working, the shower rail was broken, the walls were not as clean as it could be.
But whatsoever I would recommend this apartment and will pick it next time.
Everything was okay, Emil and Anastasia have been very flexibel regarding our arrival. The apartment was clean and well situated. We have used the Pavlova station (line 22!) - so you have a chance to see something other than tourists.
Otherwise you need just 3 minutes to reach Wenzel's place.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Lovely sized apartment in a great central location. All the sights are within walking distance, with some good bars and restaurants nearby. Excellent communication and help from the host.
There is one room without window. 6 people in the small appt with a small bathroom without window! Fortunately we had a voucher from Wimdu!
Otherwise too expensive for this Kind of appart which is old fashioned and not very near to the centre
Compare with Berlin!!
awesome apartment, great location and very friendly owner!
we were 10 girls and it was enough space for us.
Very good location, quiet and nice!!!
Narnia perfectly matches Prague charm and would make your stay unforgettable, specially if you are travelling with friends or family.
The flat is has everything you need, the locatation is unbeatable and the staff nice and welcoming. It has full filled every expectation.
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption