Red Flavour by Ruterra
Nombre max. de visiteurs3
Salles de bain1
- Adapté aux familles/enfants
- Animaux acceptés
- Machine à laver/sèche-linge
- Ascenseur dans l'immeuble
|Adresse||Wenzigova, 128 00 Prague, République tchèque|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||1CWDRA59|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Aujourd'hui|
You will like this flat, if you're looking for :
*quite cozy place within 10 in walking to main attractions
*coolness in summer and warm apartment during winter (czech hot wine is required !)
*have a rest and being updated same time - TV with more then 1000 international channels
*beautiful Our Lady Church area, Folimanka and Grebovka parks are perfect for walks with children or romantic evenings :)
Apartment is located in the quite area of Vinohrady district - within 15 min walk from city center. You will find everything you need for vacation of your dream there.
Flat consist of:
* bedroom with comfortable double bed and a foldable small sofa bed for 1 person, dinner table for 3 people, wardrobe and TV with more then 1000 channels.
* hall with fully equipped kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, cooker, kettle, toaster, dishwasher and coffermaker etc.
* bright bathroom with a shower, hair dryer and washing machine
* separate WC.
Also we prepare for you:
* towels and bed linens
* unlimited and speedy Wifi
* iron and ironing board
* special created map with good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
* 24 hours support during your stay
Vinohrady is calm beautiful district with lots of restaurants, cafes and parks. The apartment is located close to tram stop I.P.Pavlova, but also you can easily reach the city center by foot.
All main attractions is located in walkable distance:
•5 min to the nearest tram/metro station I.P.Pavlova
•10 min to Brewery house, where you can you can order flavored beer from banana to coffee to blueberry, or specialty champagne beer that comes in a bottle and with a champagne flute
•10 min to the beautiful park with amazing view and unique vinary Grebovka
•15 min walk to Wenceslas' Square or 3 min by public transport
•25 min wak to Charles bridge
•25 min walk to Old Town square
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - this service costs 25 EUR/car. In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Other Things to Note
The nearest public parking is located in 2-5 minutes walking from apartment on the Bozene Nemcove street – it's paid on working days (approximately 1.3 euro/hour) and free on weekends and nights (after 18h and until 8h).
- Please do not make any noise in the hallways and other common areas in the house and after 22:00. This is a strict rule! There are many old people in the house, and we have promised the neighbors to keep the peace and maintain friendly relations.
- If you are stay in our apartment for more than 7 days – we will clean them FOR FREE and change towels and linen once a week.
- All our apartment is hypo-allergic, so smoking is PROHIBITED in the apartment!
- In case of loss or damaging keys we will be forced to charge you a fine 15 euro.
IMPORTANT: we love our guests so much that we provide them with a welcome set consisting of :tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body shampoo, kitchen utensils, towels, bed linen and a wonderful "welcome book" with all info you might need!
Thank you for your understanding.
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
The hosts are very very friendly and nice. The apartment was clean and tidy; it locates in a residential area, 15-20 mins walking distance to the Wenzel Square. I will definitely rent this nice apartment for my next trip to Prague.
A really nice apartment. Close to centrum. :) We will recommend this apartment to others, who needs a place to sleep, when they visit Prague.
Great stay lovely apartment within walking distance of everything found managers to be very friendly and of great help would highly recom
It was a perfect stay. Emil was so friendly to wait for us. We had some traffic and arrived a bit later than planned but everything was superb.
The apartement was very clean and is perfectly located. Food and shopping centers are just steps away. If you want a good apartement with everything near by, this is the perfect apartement.
we will come back for sure if we visit prague again.
Very clean and convenient apartment.
We were very comfortable here and had no real issues. There is no living area so everyone is congregated in the kitchen. However you are in Prague to see the sights and not sit in the flat.
Would happily stay there again.
The women in the office were very helpful.
The apartment and its location were very nice and welcoming. Olga welcomed us in her office and gave great advise for sightseeing and hidden treasures of Prague. We enjoyed our stay very much!
Nice place , clean and best area
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Lovely Flat and nice furnished and very clean, not even 5 minutes from Wencelas Square, Old Town within walking distance.
The landlords are really nice and give you loads of hints and advices.
the appartement has a convenient price but It lacks of tableware and some leaks appeared in the roof the raining days. No elevator (but second floor)
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption