Excellent appartement dans un endroit plus que parfait - Quartier de Santa Cruz
Nombre max. de visiteurs4
Salles de bain1
Description de l'hébergement
L´appartement est très élégant et confortable et dispose d'une décoration soignée.
La maison peut accueillir jusqu'à 4 personnes, elle est spacieuse et lumineuse, elle se situe au premier étage de l'immeuble.
L´appartement dispose d'une chambre avec un lit double, d´une salle de bain avec baignoire, une grande salle de séjour avec canapé-lit pour deux personnes et une cuisine entièrement équipée.
En moins de cinq minutes, vous arrivez à tous les principaux sites touristiques de la ville:
La Giralda, la cathédrale, Archives de l'Inde, la Tour de l´Or, Place d'Espagne, etc ...
Cet endroit est non fumeur.
Cet appartement et son emplacement ne vous décevront pas!
Règles de la maisonCheck in à partir de 15h
Check out avant 12h
Pour des arrivées après 21h30, il y aura un supplément de 25€ à payer
Les animaux ne sont pas autorisés.
Lit pour bébé 25€
|Prix à la semaine pour un maximum de 2 voyageurs||474 €|
|Prix au mois pour un maximum de 2 voyageurs||1158 €|
|Prix pour > 2 voyageurs||11 € par voyageur/nuit supplémentaire|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
Avis sur les autres logements de cet hôte
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
Nicely located appartment with beautifull terace on the roof. Kitchen is minimum but enough to make your coffee in the morning.
We were happy to stay in this appartment, and the owner (Eva) is very hospitable. The appartment has a very charming terrace, where we spent most time. We liked the area, where the appartment is situated with its many local bars, and would like to recommend a stay in this appartment.
The appartment is located in a great area of beautiful Sevilla, you can walk easily to nearby Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping places!
The appartment has got evrything u need, a huge comfy bed with room for 3persons!! the room is small,but nice!
Great terace upstairs!
We enjoyed our stay really much, thanks a lot, we will come back for sure!!
The apartment was just great. Clean and easily walkable to all interesting areas of Seville. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the noise from the street filters into the apartment, the windows could do with thicker glass. Carmen was always ready to answer any questions we had, and everything worked out just fine. I would recommend.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Luxurious and spacious appartment at a great location in Sevilla! We stayed with 8 persons one week, and it proved to be enough room for all of us. When on vacation location is important, and with the Parque Marie Louisa just across the street, location was well cared for. And it took only 10 to 15 minutes to walk through the park to the city center.
We were also very happy with the service, both in renting the appartment and in service on the spot. It was easy to arrange for us to be picked up from the airport (and brought back) for a very reasonable fee.
Advise: make a plan on who will shower when, because the warm water capacity per run was limited.
All in all we can recommend both this appartment and our host Carmen!
Nice and cosy apartment with a marvellous roof terrace. Positive: everything is available to make a decent meal, the apartment is clean, it has a "double bed" (not a twin bed) and a nice view from the terrace. Only point that could be improved: the amount of hot water due to the capacity of the boiler.
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption