Excellent appartement dans un endroit plus que parfait - Quartier de Santa Cruz
Nombre max. de visiteurs4
Salles de bain1
- Adapté aux familles/enfants
- Machine à laver/sèche-linge
- Idéal pour des événements
- Lit bébé
|Adresse||Calle Consuelo, 41004 Sevilla, Espagne|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||12RDJFW7|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Il y a une semaine|
L´appartement est très élégant et confortable et dispose d'une décoration soignée.
La maison peut accueillir jusqu'à 4 personnes, elle est spacieuse et lumineuse, elle se situe au premier étage de l'immeuble.
L´appartement dispose d'une chambre avec un lit double, d´une salle de bain avec baignoire, une grande salle de séjour avec canapé-lit pour deux personnes et une cuisine entièrement équipée.
En moins de cinq minutes, vous arrivez à tous les principaux sites touristiques de la ville:
La Giralda, la cathédrale, Archives de l'Inde, la Tour de l´Or, Place d'Espagne, etc ...
Cet endroit est non fumeur.
Cet appartement et son emplacement ne vous décevront pas!
Check out avant 12h
Pour des arrivées après 21h30, il y aura un supplément de 25€ à payer
Les animaux ne sont pas autorisés.
Lit pour bébé 25€
|Prix à la semaine pour un maximum de 2 voyageurs||474 €|
|Prix au mois pour un maximum de 2 voyageurs||1158 €|
|Prix pour > 2 voyageurs||11 € par voyageur/nuit supplémentaire|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
Positive was the quiet location of the apartment and it was clean. Generally speaking utilities were ok. Further the neighbourhood with the fresh market around the corner and the beautiful square with a lots of restaurants and bars.
Minus points the apartment was quit dark with a bit poorly atmoshere.
Basic needs like soap and toiletpaper were missing.
The welcome was disappointing like they did not know that we came there for a week. And the wifi does not function well.
Nice, clean and in the middle of the city, but very noisy.
First time using Wimdu and it was a great experience. The house was very nice and clean overlooking a beautiful plaza. The beds were comfortable but the sofa bed not so much. However, we were only there two nights so it was fine. The house is spread out in three floors, with the bedrooms on the 1st and 2nd floor, so there is space for everyone. The best part of the house is the terrace and it's location.
Nieves was wonderful and very helpful. She welcomed us, answered all our questions and gave us some great tips on restaurants and bars in our neighborhood. We had a great experience thanks to her. Gracias Nieves!
An excellent apartment close to the Cathedral & the bullring , calle Adriano with a large selection of restaurants & bars was mere steps away from the front door.
The apartment was air conditioned , the TV had a facility to change the Spanish version of many programmes back to the original English language version , hot water was constantly available & the washing machine was a Godsend.
Hugely impressed and would return.
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
Nicely located appartment with beautifull terace on the roof. Kitchen is minimum but enough to make your coffee in the morning.
The appartment is located in a great area of beautiful Sevilla, you can walk easily to nearby Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping places!
The appartment has got evrything u need, a huge comfy bed with room for 3persons!! the room is small,but nice!
Great terace upstairs!
We enjoyed our stay really much, thanks a lot, we will come back for sure!!
The apartment was just great. Clean and easily walkable to all interesting areas of Seville. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the noise from the street filters into the apartment, the windows could do with thicker glass. Carmen was always ready to answer any questions we had, and everything worked out just fine. I would recommend.
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption