Sagrada Familia view with balcony
Nombre max. de visiteurs4
Salles de bain1
- Ascenseur dans l'immeuble
- Adapté aux familles/enfants
- Animaux acceptés
|Adresse||Carrer de Mallorca, 08013 Barcelona, Espagne|
|Type de logement||Appartement|
|Code de l'offre||0FGZHPP0|
|Temps de réponse||Quelques heures|
|Calendrier mis à jour||Hier|
What makes this unique apartment are the fantastic views to the Sagrada Familia. A view from your living room or from the balcony of the room, and there she is, majestosa. It is the ideal place to start a tour of Barcelona site.
You will be the envy of all other tourists with your apartment next to the Sagrada Familia. The location is simply incredible. Admire the splendor of this modernist basilica from its surrounding gardens before walking along Avenida Gaudí to look for a restaurant to have your paella and sangria. Afterward, discover the streets of the Eixample, which take you to the Gracia neighborhood, the Agbar Tower or Plaza Catalunya. Don't leave Barcelona without seeing the exclusive shops of the Paseo de Gracia, which you can find all around the Casa Batlló or La Pedrera.
Just 2 minutes from Sagrada Familia Metro. L2 (purple) and L5 (blue). That will take you in just 5 minutes to the center (Passeig de Gracia) or 20 minutes to Camp Nou to enjoy a Barca match.
Bedroom 1: Double bed
Bedroom 2: Single bed
Bedroom 3: Single bed
Bathroom 1: Shower, Bath, Sink, Toilet
A/c in the living room, washing machine, microwave, coffee machine, fridge, bed linen, towels, baby cot, oven, toaster, private terrace, iron, ironing board.
Internet connection, tv, dvd player.
- 300 EUR Pay in the check-in time
- Payment in cash or credit card
- BARCELONA CITY TAX not included: 0.72€ per person over 16y old, per night, maximum 7 nights (have to be paid at the check-in time)
- Regular check-in time is between 12h and 20h (no extra fee):
*Check-ins on Sundays and bank holidays have an extra charge of 30€. Late check-ins (after 8pm) have an extra charge of 30€; it becomes 50€ after 12pm plus 10€ per additional hour. (have to be paid throught Airbnb - ask about)
The deposit will not be refunded if:
- The neighbors complain because of noisy.
- The police are called because of disorder or too much noise.
- If you do parties in the apartment.
- Check-out is not done until 11am (unless prior permission from the agency)
In case of damage to the property it shall be taken of the deposit to pay for expenses.
Included: cleaning service upon check-out.
Included: sheets and towels.
|Nombre max. de nuits||1 an|
|Arrivée avant||Sur arrangement|
Notre séjour à Barcelone a été très agreeable. Cet appartement ,Plaza Castella 1, était très propre, bien équipé et situé à quelques pas des Ramblas et voisin de plusieurs commerces.
Nice studio, all we needed was there. Only thing missing were some glasses for water (just one large glass). The studio is clean and comfortable. Terrace with pool is very nice! We stayed with four friends, which is ok if you don't need a lot of space. Good access to the metro, studio is however relatively far from the old center. Good service provided by Wimdu, we had a late check in which was no problem at all. Overall a very nice experience!
The apartment is completely newly renovated and can easily host up to 6 people. It is also very clean. Nonethelss, there were few things my friends and I did not like about it:
- nothing was provided, not even toilet paper (after you pay 350€ for a weekend you expect at least that)
- they require extra costs for pretty much everything: we paid €60 more for late check in, then €10 for touristic taxes. All these costs are clearly reported on the website, still I think the late check in costs can be cancelled if modern technology to handle keys are used
- last but the most important thing is that they also required us to pay a €200 of refundable deposit. Since we could only pay via debt card, they withdrew our money and then simply FORGOT to give it back to us. I have to call them three times in one day after almost 10 days and finally have the deposit back. If you ask money for everything, then you have to be very serious about it yourself, I think
Good location, clean apartment, great service!
Lovely stay, helpful staff/owners, good location, great appartment. The boiler had broken when we arrived, but the owner came and fixed it that evening.
We had a great holiday.
1. Excellent Location. Near to Metro stop and airport Bus stop
2. No issues with the apartment except the late check-in fee and high cleaning fees.
3. Wifi was good and never faced any connection issue.
We had a nice time in this Apartment, no problems with oxis! We would recommend this Apartment!
We really liked the apartment. It was clean, cosy and close to the metro station. The agency was very responsive and we arrange everything we wanted to.
A very Nico situated appartment close to city centre of Barcelona - walking distance. Can equip max 5 persons, so for families very nice. Balcony on 5th floor with streetviews, good for morning breakfasts and evening wine. Appartment has two nice bathrooms, quality overall is well. One recommendation: equip each bedroom with a fan - now only 2 available.
We were a group of nine people who stayed in the apartment. It was spacious and clean with a comfy terrace only part of the furniture is a little sleazy. It is located very good with a metro station and bus stop for the airport bus right around the corner. Also there are a lot of nice bars and restaurants in the area and a supermarket just the other side of the street.
- Qualité des logements garantie!
- Vérification de l'hôte par téléphone
- Paiement sécurisé via SSL encryption